Grand Hyatt Mumbai
$107
$61
  • Breakfast included
3,289 results
All reviewschina houseclub oasisclose to the airportchinese restaurantthe club loungebusiness tripdomestic airportbusiness hotelstar hotelexcellent hotelcomfortable roomsroom servicebreakfast spreadcomfortable staycoffee shopcelinisoma
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Wery nice hotel, very nice lobby, Club breakfast area is very nice, full view on artificial waterfall. Rooms are very nice, internet connection is fast and Club team is very nice and professional. I think that Mumbai Grand Hyatt crew is one of the most friendly crew I have ever met in Hyatt hotels. Breakfast buffet in the club is not so big but they have "a la carte" menu as well. Very close to the airport

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Grand Hyatt M, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Valued Reviewer

Warm Greetings from Grand Hyatt Mumbai! Thank you for your valued feedback. We are glad to hear that you liked our hotel, the lobby, overall quality of accommodation we offer, internet connectivity, breakfast options at the Grand Club lounge, the close proximity of our hotel from the airports and the service extended by our friendly staff.

We once again thank you for your feedback and truly look forward to welcome you again at Grand Hyatt Mumbai.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Grand Hyatt Mumbai situated a very good location and having very good facility inside the hotel.
I never face any problem still yet after staying lot of time.
It includes all type of restaurant inside the hotel to chose all type of food.

24hr pickup and drop are available to airport.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Grand Hyatt M, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear Valued Reviewer

Warm Greetings from Grand Hyatt Mumbai! Thank you for your valued feedback and for choosing to stay with us again. We are happy to know that you like the convenient location of our hotel, various facilities we offer, 24-hour airport services and the dining options at our our award-winning restaurants.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Was attending a conference and they seemed ( or claimed ) that they were having technical issues. So the check in took a while. Was amazed that a hotel of this standing did not bother to offer a cup of coffee at 4 am. My room was per booked and the front office sends a message telling retention would be applicable. So someone is obviously is not checking cords

The next day my check in was still not showing and frantic calls were made to my travel agent telling them I was a no show. The team at reception was confused regarding wifi someone says its comp the other one says its chargeable. I have to say however the food and breakfast spread is great. I like the location. I requested for my Hyatt passport to be made gave them all details but still haven't heard from them so I guess they are pretty busy

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Reviewer

Warm Greetings from Grand Hyatt Mumbai! Thank you for your feedback. We are extremely sorry to hear that your were discomforted by the technical issues owing to which your check-in procedure took longer than expected, by certain issues pertaining to your check in and stay with us and the confusion surrounding the internet connectivity that we provided yourself. We sincerely regret any inconvenience these may have caused yourself.

However, we are glad to hear that you liked the dining options; especially the breakfast at our award-winning restaurants and the central location of our hotel from various parts of the city.

In regard to your Gold Passport application, please be rest assured someone from our Guest Services team will certainly be in touch with you to take your application forward.

We would like to request you to treat these incidents as an isolated case and rest assure that this is not typical of the high standards of service and hospitality that we aim to achieve.

We once again thank you for your feedback and sincerely look forward to welcome you again at Grand Hyatt Mumbai during your next visit to the city so that we can regain your confidence in some way or the other.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

My second visit to Mumbai and to this hotel this year and it's still as great as ever.

This is a big hotel and always busy - bit like India itself. This visit I learned to embrace this.

On arrival at 4am, tired after a night flight and dealing with Mumbai airport, I was happy for the complimentary transfer from the airport for club Room guests. I was even happier to hear I had been upgraded to a suite.

The suites in this hotel are two rooms plus the bathroom and are beyond comfortable. The separate "living area" with a full size couch, TV and desk area as well as the minibar.

The following day, I was excited to receive a call from Arun the Front Office Manager who offered me another upgrade to one of their newly refurbished "Diplomatic Suites". I couldn't refuse and found that later, after dinner with my friend, I discovered all my things had been moved into the new suite. Seamless indeed.

With funky interiors and a a small balcony, these rooms are fit for a diplomat and a single traveling gal.

The best bits? The bathroom. With a standalone tub, separate shower and dual bath sinks, it's a thoughtful refurb. The other great thing was the storage and wardrobe areas - incorporated in the bathroom which was big enough for a family.

Another fantastic part was the living space - with a modular and an armchair, it was comfy and functional. My friend and I happy sat there munching on snacks and watching movies. Perfect!

One word of warning, the lighting system can be baffling. Like all hotel rooms!

For a business hotel, GHM has some great leisure options. I booked a session of tennis as well as a massage int heir lush spa. All services were professional, friendly and not overpriced.

The food outlets are also where they shine. China House is one of my favorite hotel restaurants anywhere. The Peking Duck was carved at our table, the dumpling juicy and tasty and the service attentive.

We also dined at the Italian outlet - Cellini - and what a revelation this was. The duck ravioli was amazing as was the service. One for my next visit.

Overall this hotel delivers great service with a personal touch. One to be recommended.

Room Tip: Splash out on a suite - well worth it
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Grand Hyatt M, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear Ms. Morris

Warm Greetings from Grand Hyatt Mumbai! Thank you for your generous feedback and for choosing to stay with us again. It gives us much joy in knowing that truly enjoyed your stay with us and liked the overall quality of accommodation especially the newly refurbished Diplomatic Suite.

In addition, we are really happy to hear that you appreciate the various leisure options such as tennis and spa facilities at Club Oasis – Fitness Centre and Spa that we offer, service extended by our friendly staff and dining options at our award-winning restaurants; particularly China House and Celini.

We once again thank you for your feedback and sincerely look forward to welcome you again at Grand Hyatt Mumbai.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Now here is a hotel that has an excellent selection of restaurants. There are some hard to find ones that have a perfect cocktail basement (where I attended a cocktail) which was a great ambience. The Bar, located in the lobby is well designed and you feel its a real place to meet.

Rooms are typical Hyatt, comfortable with nice fancy bathrooms. In indian style I was welcomed by my room attended, who came to make sure I had clean shoes (and cleaned them while I was working at the desk, insisting it was his pleasure). Well, indian travelers will understand this . he also made sure I had ample water and a steady supply of fresh fruit. One day I came back and clothes were hung to dry - and others folded and put nicely in place. So of course I felt spoilt.

The gym was ok, but could be better atmosphere. service was good, but I expected something more exciting (Like the Grand Hyatt Erawan in BKK). Overall, the hotel was well worth it. Pricy as expected. Located in a modern office area, very very close the Mumbai airport (yes, just 15 minutes away on a Friday night departure).

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank BJTEBKK
Grand Hyatt M, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Valued Reviewer

Warm Greetings from Grand Hyatt Mumbai! Thank you for your kind feedback. We are really happy to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay with us and liked the close proximity of our hotel from the airport, overall quality of accommodation that we offer, service extended by our friendly staff, dining and entertainment at our award-winning restaurants and lounges; especially The Bar and our 24-hour gymnasium at Club Oasis Fitness Centre and Spa