TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,973 results
All reviews international airport glass house chef sunil close to the airport airport hotel business trip the club lounge business hotel excellent hotel breakfast spread rooms are spacious room service excellent stay short stay coffee shop comfortable stay special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love the services offered from reception, housekeeping not to mention the delicious buffet from the qualified devoted,exceptional staff .
Excellent job from Sunil Satpute ,Sujit and the entire team.
Keep up the awesome work.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Hyatt_RegencyMumbai, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Mumbai!

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us, we all are pleased to read your review and see that you had a great hospitatlity experience ;.

Your appreciation & kind words are very motivating for my entire team, chef sunil and suijit are thrilled to see their name in your feedback and he has been duly recognized .

We appreciate your recommendation for our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back soon and create many more memorable dinning experiences for you.

Regards,
Hardip Marwah,
General Manager,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was very impressed by the service provided by this hotel spacious rooms,convenient location , punctual and excellent service all the time, amazing food ‘ everything was just perfect would definitely recommend this hotel great team work. Completely. 5 star for this property. Especially the nice guy who assisted me at the dinner around 10pm. And Aishwarya who has been excellent in terms of everything. Vaishnavi who assisted me with warm and friendly smile was very caring . Thanks to Hyatt Regency Mumbai tea. Kudos!!

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Valuable Reviewer,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Mumbai!

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel it truly helps us serve you better. It gives us immense pleasure in knowing that you had a great and comfortable stay with us. We at Hyatt Regency strive to provide authentic hospitality and create long lasting cherished memories for all our guests. Your remarks are a testimony to the team’s endeavor of meeting guest’s expectations time and again. It is praise from patrons like you that motivates everyone at the Hyatt to go that extra step. We are glad to have lived up to your expectations and look forward to your next visit.

Regards,
Hardip Marwah,
General Manager,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is clearly 5 stars. Loved my stay.
Spa was absolutely great.

Impeccable service at all levels.
Staff are all welcoming, very courteous yet genuine. Will def stay here again.

Only issue I had was the slow service at the restaurant - hence the four stars.

Communication between the waiters and kitchen should have been better.

Staff act quickly when there eventually realise there is an issue but three times out of three dinners I chose to have at the restaurant were always slow (45 min wait for food) or the wrong food given. Instead of jain, they gave me a non-jain item after such a long wait. That was a let down. I finished my meal at 12 midnight once when I sat down at 10pm and I was looking for something quick! Almost walked off after waiting for a long time.

When the food does arrive it is very tasty with very generous portions thou, but sometimes results in wasted food. Saw a lot of tables with left over food.

Bathroom within the rooms - toilets are at a funny angle. No privacy if you were sharing with someone/partner. It's all open planned.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback.

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. It is encouraging to see your appreciative comments about our hospitality.

We have noted your comments with regards to the service at the restaurant and wait time for meals; rest assured we are committed to consistently providing the best in the business and efficient services to all our guests.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were a group of 7 people waiting for a flight. It was a pleasent stay though very loud during dinner, spicy food including Western food, some empty bowls of food. Some of us were placed in business floor which is more expensive with out letting us know.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback.

Your comments with regards to our services is well noted; rest assured we are committed to consistently providing the best in the business and efficient services to all our guests.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Well maintained property with all the amenities, and a great buffet. The thing that makes it really good for me is the staff - from Pousali Dasgupta who took care of me when I arrived at 4am to Shriyash who went out of his way to serve me everything I could think of at the restaurant. All the staff are friendly and helpful and make the visit great.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback and for choosing us as your preferred accommodation choice. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us.

It is encouraging to see your appreciative comments about our hospitality, rooms and staff. We are committed to consistently providing the best in the business and efficient services to all our guests and compliments such as yours are most encouraging and will always be our greatest reward.

Pousali is thrilled to say the least after reading your feedback and cannot wait to welcome you back.

Thank you once again for your kind words. It is always our pleasure to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you back.