As I always transit in mumbay, Is very convenient as it is just in front of new terminal, service is good and also food not bad. If you have a late night flight check out and take a relaxing package in the SPA hich is really nice. I recommend the Ayurvedic treatment with warm oil.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai is the city's premier gateway hotel, offering a contemporary and stylish hotel experience. Located a kilometre from the international airport and less than 15 minutes from the domestic terminals, the hotel provides easy access to the rapidly growing business, shopping and commercial centres of North Mumbai. The location enables us to design a range of carefully crafted facilities and services to address the increasingly sophisticated needs of domestic and international business travelers, along with corporate meeting organizers and decision-makers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Mumbai
- Grant Hyatt Mumbai