I stayed in this hotel for 1 week during a business trip and had a very restful experience. The room was very comfortable and quiet. I had a view of the road/highway project, which initially I was not too thrilled with, but then it grew on me. I liked to sit by the window and observe all the chaos outside, primarily the driving. The restaurant served up a delicious complimentary breakfast with fresh juices. The Indian buffet for dinner was fantastic. The service is of course really good and always pleasant. The pool was great and usually very quiet. The water was refreshing, which was much needed given the heat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai is the city's premier gateway hotel, offering a contemporary and stylish hotel experience. Located a kilometre from the international airport and less than 15 minutes from the domestic terminals, the hotel provides easy access to the rapidly growing business, shopping and commercial centres of North Mumbai. The location enables us to design a range of carefully crafted facilities and services to address the increasingly sophisticated needs of domestic and international business travelers, along with corporate meeting organizers and decision-makers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Mumbai
- Grant Hyatt Mumbai