Stayed there for 4 nights, during a congress which took place on the 24th and 25th of July. The room was spacious and comfortable. The wardrobe is weirdly designed, no shelves, small drawers, a bit unpractical. The bathroom and step down shower are great! Breakfast buffet has a wide selection of items, tea was bit strong for my taste. Overall it was a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai is the city's premier gateway hotel, offering a contemporary and stylish hotel experience. Located a kilometre from the international airport and less than 15 minutes from the domestic terminals, the hotel provides easy access to the rapidly growing business, shopping and commercial centres of North Mumbai. The location enables us to design a range of carefully crafted facilities and services to address the increasingly sophisticated needs of domestic and international business travelers, along with corporate meeting organizers and decision-makers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Mumbai
- Grant Hyatt Mumbai