If you are looking for somewhere to stay that is close to the international terminal at the airport, the Hyatt Regency Mumbai is your answer. Now, I will say that the area surrounding the hotel is not very nice at all. In fact, the traffic is awful and there is a ton of construction. The pool of the hotel is very nice, but is ruined by the huge crane and building being constructed right next to it. The restaurants inside the hotel are excellent. Try Styx, and you will not be disappointed! Overall, this hotel is extremely nice. But, be prepared to deal with the area surrounding the hotel. Also, the security is extremely tight, so be patient when entering the hotel as you will have to go through a metal detector.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai is the city's premier gateway hotel, offering a contemporary and stylish hotel experience. Located a kilometre from the international airport and less than 15 minutes from the domestic terminals, the hotel provides easy access to the rapidly growing business, shopping and commercial centres of North Mumbai. The location enables us to design a range of carefully crafted facilities and services to address the increasingly sophisticated needs of domestic and international business travelers, along with corporate meeting organizers and decision-makers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Mumbai
- Grant Hyatt Mumbai