We spent 1 night here and then ended up paying for another night as our flight didn't leave till 2am the next day. We had thought they would allow us to use the pool and have a shower after we checked out but this is not possible. Still, it was worth it as we had a lovely day and it meant there was no rush. We had a club room which meant to had access to the club lounge with free bar and snacks from 6 -8 pm and breakfast. This is really worth it. The pool is lovely and a great way to spend your last day. I would use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai is the city's premier gateway hotel, offering a contemporary and stylish hotel experience. Located a kilometre from the international airport and less than 15 minutes from the domestic terminals, the hotel provides easy access to the rapidly growing business, shopping and commercial centres of North Mumbai. The location enables us to design a range of carefully crafted facilities and services to address the increasingly sophisticated needs of domestic and international business travelers, along with corporate meeting organizers and decision-makers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Mumbai
- Grant Hyatt Mumbai