“Nice People to Stay With”
Review of Vits Hotel

Vits Hotel
Ranked #51 of 489 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Well people say that dont judge the book by cover, however in this case you can truly judge my review by its heading. Yes i have generally stopped writing me reviews as i stay in lot of hotels but i am writing for this hotel because the last visit i had was really great with them.

From the time of check-in needless to mention the on duty manager Ms.Rathi to Chef of Hotel , The Waiter and the housekeeping staff everyone did well and excel in their respective works.

I would like to mentioned that i ordered Nawabi Meals on sunday afternoon however i somehow did not like the food and when the waiter came to clear my meals he asked me about the food and i said truth to him, on which he immediately informed chef ( i was surprised to see indian hotels doing so) and chef himself came to my room and offered apologies and asked me to have something else from his kitchen. It was so humble , the chef also offer complimentary dessert in my night meals , i felt so nice about the hospitality and gesture of hotel staff.

I really had good stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Take Rooms on 1st Floor that too pool view
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Captprateek
VITSHotel, General Manager at Vits Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you indeed for staying and sharing your experience with us and providing us with the feedback .

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back at The Vits Hotel, Mumbai in the near future.

Deputy General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,170)

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Small Rooms- Big Reception area. Good Location- and very busy hotel.

I simply don't recommend this to my fellow travellers - but the location is really good. So if you have work near by- try it once. May be you would have a different experience.

Best of luck

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank sikharesh

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Hotel is well profesionally managed. Food is really good, their swiming pool is stunning. The complimentary drop and pick up from airport is a appreciable facility. They have spacious dinning hall, the staff are very helpful. You tell your plan at the reception and they arrange vehicle for your drop accordingly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank raja_742001

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The best thing about this hotel is that it is very near to Airport. You can take an Auto/Cab and easily reach the hotel. I stayed for one day and was impressed by the way everything was organised as the lunch was very good with good variety and served well. However i wasn't impressed by the Hotel staff as i found them little inexperienced and observed that they had language problem and were not able to understand the exact need.

Overall if you are a bit of rush and want to stay in a reasonable hotel near Airport then this is a good choice.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank hsb_401

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I stayed in this hotel last week and somehow found a little uncomfortble.
I checked in early evening and lobby looked dicent with good decoratives. The reception area and staff was average. I got a room on forth floor but as I alighted from lift at this floor the feeling in the galary leading to room was somehow not so comfortable feeling at 4 PM. After a while when I got out of my room in the evening hours the same lobby looked depressing.

As far as service is concerned, I looked like average though I have not used it extensively as I was there only for a night.

Overall I would say its average experience staying at VITS.

Room Tip: Good for stay if you want a hotel at comfortable disctance from Airport and City...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I spent two long weeks in this hotel to my job. My review is that this hotel is very old and dirty,in the each room the carpet is smell and full of blot, services is very bad and poor, food taste and quality was pathetic. I changed 2 rooms but in all rooms there is a strong noise all the night. You can stay only in the reception but here air conditioning is too freeze. The waiters are unpolite and are thinking only the tip. Unfortunately I paid in advance so i could't change. Please don't book this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Passsword

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at The Vits hotel, Mumbai and for your valuable feedback. I regret the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. I would like to reassure you that every possible measure will be taken to ensure that the issues highlighted in your feedback are effectively addressed, we remain committed to providing our guests with world class hospitality and service which is best in class.
We hope to get another opportunity to meet your expectations. The entire team of The Vits Hotel, Mumbai looks forward to welcome you back and offering you a perfect stay.

Warm Regards

Reviewed March 15, 2013

The hotel is good and personnel are very accommodating and helpful. Staff do go out of their way to assist with any queries and travel question.
Do not opt to take room facing the courtyard which houses the swimming pool as it does get noisy when there is a party and children are in the pool.
Rooms do have a queer smell of insect repellent which is annoying.
Breakfast is VERY good and resonbly priced.
Room rates vary: if you are an Indian resident, prices are much lower as is the general rule with hotel accommodation all over India which is not fair.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family