“VERY GOOD HOTEL”
Review of Vits Hotel

Vits Hotel
Ranked #48 of 456 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Excellent hotel,budget price 3-4 star facility.Good staff,good service,good quality room,proper facility.Honest administration refuned my money for one room cancellation while my deal was package deal.
Only leiitle bit crowded place.

Room Tip: dont go for front rooms those are little noisy
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
VITSHotel, General Manager at Vits Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you indeed for staying and sharing your experience with us and providing us with the detailed feedback.

We are glad that you had an extremely pleasing experience at our hotel. Your positive comments regarding our rooms, food, housekeeping, service & staff response is sincerely appreciated.

Once again, we thank you for your feedback and believe, it will not be too long from now that we again welcome you at our hotel.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

This was my favorite hotel in Mumbai however now standards are going down day by day. My last 2 stys we had lot of house keeping issues. I styed with my family in Feb 2012. Our son was sick and I requested for cab from the front office. They said cabs are not available. This was around 1.00am. Since he was not comfatable I requested them to order a outside cab. The front office said no outside cabs are available. Finally we had to wait till early morning and take him to seven hills hospital. The managemnt appologies & gave us fruit baskets but due to delay in theire Airport drop we all mis our flight. I hd to pay for our new tickets.

My last stay was in December 12 & before check in I explained the front office about my previuos experience. However they gave me a room which was not ready for sale. The table lamp was not working & even after 3 complains they were not bothered to replace it. Finally they did it. I requested for a mini bar on the first day & when I complained for 3 times finally they said we dont provide mini bars.

The food quality haas gone down & management has to do some thing to bring up the standards.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Suresh_Dissanayake
VITSHotel, General Manager at Vits Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Vits Hotel, Mumbai and for your valuable feedback. I regret the inconvenience caused to you during your stay.I would like to reassure you that every possible measure will be taken to ensure that the issues highlighted in your feedback are effectively addressed, we remain committed to providing our guests with world class hospitality and service which is best in class.

We hope to get another opportunity to meet your expectations. The entire team of The Vits Hotel, Mumbai looks forward to welcome you back and offering you a perfect stay.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is my first stay at VITS. I placed a dinner order. I write this email sitting at the room in Aurangabad. Ironically till 11:20 pm the order wasn't served been closed to an hour and a half and dinner yet to reach us. I relate myself remotely with the hospitality and service sector industry and I must say the first impression would be of making a suggestion of sensitizing on customer service, wherein for unavoidable delays, if any, being communicated to customers well on time.

Worst my order comes after 11:45 pm, is served half, half the order isn’t served and when I check to make a complain to the manager, I am told the manager has left for the day. Ironically and pathetically mismanaged...... Three and budget hotels have better levels of sensitization than this......... The first impression isn't worth a pat in the back for sure

Room Tip: The customer service needs high levels of sensitization, else things are good
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed December 31, 2012

My family and i stayed at the hotel for 6 days in December 2012. The hotel itself needs a little bit of attention as it looks and feels a bit old. The food quality was really good, especially the onsite Asian restaurant serving great dim sims.
The location of the hotel is very central and close to some really great shopping, which is what we went for :)
The only complaint was that it was in an extremely busy area, so getting out at peak times, especially at night was a nightmare, but i suppose that could be said for many parts of India.
Overall, we enjoyed our time in Mumbai and the hotel

Room Tip: The "suite" accommodating 4 adults is very small and crowded with furniture
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Its located very close to the Mumbai Airport and they give a complementary pick and drop to and from hotel.
Super Deluxe Rooms are big with a separate sitting area with Sofa, food is good with a variety to choose from. It provides all basic amenities for business traveller.

Room Tip: Choose a Super Deluxe Room
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed December 19, 2012

My wife and I went to Mt. abu on a religious stay for 2 weeks. Thereafter we stayed at Vits Hotel for 3 days mainly to do shopping. Bit on the expensive side but very beautiful hotel situated hear to all facilities. We were happy with our room, bathroom and the deck at the swimming pool and the resaurant had good spread on the buffet. Staff are friendly and very accommodating.

The spa at the hotel was a diaster, very unprofessional and overcharged for the treatments that we received.

Chris Chetty
South Africa.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Good Ambiance, with swimming pool but average food quality.
Staff take care of us well. Worth paying.As this is located in Andheri, easy to travel any where and to airport.

Couldn't have proper sleep due to poor acoustics and located in busy area

Room Tip: Rooms on other side of Main Road are quieter
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business