Fariyas Hotel Mumbai
Travelocity
$98
$47
Agoda.com
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
$48
$40
The Resort(Mumbai)
$113
$87
$112
$78
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstamarind restaurantcolaba causewaywalking distancedoor manleopold cafeduty managerexcellent locationsouth mumbaiswimming poolpleasant stayenjoyed my staytaj palaceroom servicefront office staffcourteous staffsea viewmarine drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We stayed in the Fariyas earlier this year and were treated like royalty. On arrival we were upgraded and the breakfast was really excellent. We visit India every winter and we were so impressed with the Fariyas that we have booked in again in March 2013. We know we will be well looked after and are really looking forward to our stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
FariyasHotel, Manager at Fariyas Hotel Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

Dear Mr. Philip,

Thank you for your kind comments. It is great feeling when we know that our valued guest left our hotel with total satisfaction.We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Management

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We were travelling in Nepal and India for 5 weeks and this was our favorite hotel. The hotel offered us a complimentary upgrade to a suite for two nights and then a further upgrade to an executive room from a deluxe for three nights. The rooms are all beautiful, the buffet is wonderful and the staff (especially Soney at the front desk and Ram in the dining room) were very attentive, helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel without hesitation and point to it as an excellent example of a well run hotel.

Room Tip: This hotel is generous with upgrades.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
FariyasHotel, General Manager at Fariyas Hotel Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

Dear Mr.DanGeorge,

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future booking.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Nestled amidst the various budget hotels in the Colaba area of Mumbai, is a starred hotel - Fariyas which is part of the group which also owns the fabled resort hotel in Lonavala, the hill station outside Mumbai.
The coziness of the hotel is exemplified in its small number of rooms and suites but providing all
the attractions one would expect to see in a much larger hotel like a lounge bar, swimming pool and health club. Service is efficient but unobtrusive and the facilities of top class.
I had the pleasure of being upgraded to the Thai Suite on the 10th floor during a recent visit and the view of the boats in the harbour from there stays in my memory. The rooms on the higher floors would have a similar view and may be requested,
The room service menu is exhaustive and the morning breakfast, which is complimentary, is served in the Tamarind coffee shop of the first floor.The spread is delectable and a good start to the day.
Small touches likes complimentary wi-fi, delivery of your favourite newspaper and service around the pool side all conspire to make one enjoy one stay.
Fariyas is both a business and a tourist hotel and its central location and reasonable tariff
makes it a good choice.
The General Manager and his staff are to be complimented on running such a tight ship and ongoing renovations will make further enhance the popular experience.

Room Tip: Harbour facing on the top floors.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank vayudoot
FariyasHotel, General Manager at Fariyas Hotel Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear Mr. Vayudoot,

Thank you for your correspondence of November 10th, 2012, It is always beneficial to hear from our guests and receive their valuable feedback about our hotel.

We are pleased to know that overall you had a comfortable stay, however please be assured that the points you've raised will be addressed.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your views with us.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs,

Reviewed November 5, 2012

When you think about Mumbai, you can seldom imagine of a spacious with scenic natural beauty. Neither did we. So when we planned a family get together in Mumbai we looked for a hotel near the Sea shore and with a bit of luxury. Our search finally landed us in hotel Fariyas, Colaba which was luxury in a budget. Although you are allowed to expect a bigger, better room for 5000 bucks in most of the Indian cities you are not supposed to do so in the heart of Mumbai. The food was fabulous and I should admit the rooms were cosy and warm. The view of the arabian sea from our room was just wonderful and for a moment you would be forgiven to forget you are in the middle of a terrible city called Mumbai.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
FariyasHotel, General Manager at Fariyas Hotel Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future booking.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I just love to stay at Fariyas Hotel whenever I'm in Mumbai. This was my second time around staying at Fariyas and their guest relations manager Soney Lonappan was absolutely awesome. Since we were all women travelers she gave us the best room with the best view looking out at the Arabian sea!!! What a view and what great service from the staff from housekeeping to the restaurant waiters. They were just fabulous. The room was well kept and the washroom was top notch.....The food whether it was breakfast, lunch or dinner they had a humongous variety from north indian, south indian to western dishes which you could choose from. The staff was friendly and I needed to have an adapter to charge my phone and they immediately had someone bring it up to our room. They really take care of their guests very well. Even I met a lady in a beautiful sari going up in the elevator with me she greeted me with such warmth in her face and she was a staff member ( which I wasn't aware of until I started speaking with her). Fariyas Hotel I would recommend to anyone who wants to have a hassle free stay in Mumbai......I mean after a long day of sightseeing and shopping when one comes back to their room and craves "carrot halwa" and it gets served in a martini like glass and you just put your feet up on the bed and enjoy the view with a delicious cup of coffee, I mean what else does one ask for then this!!!! Another thing I must add the location of this hotel is great because you can take a short walk into Colaba Causeway to shop and you can stroll to India gate and look out at the Arabian sea.....Fariyas is definitely worth it each time!!!! Thank you to all the staff and wonderful waiters who were just amazing! Thank you for taking care of us and our needs.....Thank you also to the housekeepers you were awesome!!!! I recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling to Mumbai, believe me you won't be disapointed.!!!!

Room Tip: Talk to their guest relations manager Soney Lonappan she was awesome and showed us a fabulous room with a view to the Arabian sea and the room was on the ninth floor
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
FariyasHotel, General Manager at Fariyas Hotel Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Dear Ms.Daisy

Thank you for your kind comments. It is great feeling when we know that our valued guest left our hotel with total satisfaction.We look forward to welcoming you back with all our warmth and love.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly to accommodate your lodging needs again in the future.