4,261 results
All reviews masala bay sea link band stand arabian sea chinese restaurant club room sea facing coffee shop butler service in room dining business trip room service excellent hotel great hospitality excellent stay rooms are spacious courteous staff
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

I checked in on 11th aug and checked out on 12th aug. Most of the times I stayed at taj @ gateway of india but this time stayed at lands end coz I was having work in andheri. As well as rakhi celebration with my sisters. Staff was great, they even provided complimentary cake. From now onwards I will be staying at landsend instead of at gateway. Its close to the suburb as well as perfect view from the room. My kid loved it. All the very best wishes to the taj group and the staff from me for maintaining the high standards. Wish u all the very best for the future.

Date of stay: August 2014
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank nilesh_nagar
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

We thank you for choosing to stay with us and also for sharing your detailed stay experience here on TripAdvisor.

It pleases us to learn that you were impressed with the overall services and facilities offered at the hotel. Thank you for your kind acknowledgement of our associates. We are happy that they were able to take care of all your requirements with warmth and professionalism and your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to them.

The Taj Lands End, Mumbai is known for ‘taking an extra step’ and providing our guests with great experiences. We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Taj Lands Ends, Mumbai!

Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

My stay at the Taj Lands End got off to a wobbly start due to poorly functioning Wi Fi. The Wi Fi was good but only worked in the lounge area of my room so I spent a frustrating 30 minutes on arrival trying to log on.

That said the Taj's support staff quickly sorted out issue when asked.

The rest of my stay went well with great service. I would recommend both the Italian and Chinese restaurants their food of the highest quality.

On leaving I mentioned my Wi Fi issue to the cashier who arranged for a discount to be applied to my room charge to compensate for the inconvenience.

This is the first time this has happened to me at any hotel and speaks volumes for the attentive and professional way that the Taj's staff interact with customers

Date of stay: August 2014
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank GeoffE928

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

We thank you for your detailed and appreciative feedback and are glad that you had a pleasurable stay with us.

We are delighted to learn that you had a great time with us and were impressed with our products, property, service areas as well as the overall ambience of the hotel. Our associates are our biggest assets and we are glad that they could meet your desired expectations by way of their warm, hospitable and amicable behaviour. They are empowered to provide intuitive and personalized services to our patrons and we are happy to learn that they could take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

Taj Lands End, Mumbai offers a total of Six food and beverage venues, each offering a unique dining experience. Whatever cuisine may interest you we at Taj Lands End have something to offer. Our popular dining venues include Maritime By San Lorenzo, our Italian restaurant, Masala Bay, our Indian cuisine dining venue and Vista, our multi-cuisine restaurant. Apart from the regular spread at the dining venues, we regularly host food & beverage festivals for our guests, offering them the authentic flavors of the world.

The team will have a big smile when they see your feedback! We really look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

This is a truly first class hotel
Service is impeccable and food menu is all encompassing to Indian tradition
I stay here often and love the manner in which staff always
Welcome a returning guest
Feels like a home away from home
See you soon
Cannot wait to return

Date of stay: December 2013
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank DRHIND
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2014

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

It is always a pleasure to have you with us and we would like to thank you for your continuous patronage and also for sharing your stay experience on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to learn that at all times you found the service and attitude of our associates genuine and warm, and that they were able to take care of all your requirements with utmost professionalism and care.
We strive to go the extra mile and provide our guests with a comfortable, ‘home away from home’ experience and we are glad you had a warm, comfortable, and memorable experience with us, as always.

Your appreciation for the team will definitely be conveyed to the team, who I am sure will be encouraged to continue to serve our guests with courtesy. We thank you for your patronage, recommendation and valuable feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful stay at one of the most fantabluous property of taj hotels. The hotel overlooks magnificent sea. Plush rooms with superb facilities for in house guests. Food is truly delicious and all restaurants offer great variety of taste and quality.

Date of stay: March 2014
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

We are delighted to learn that you had a great time with us and were impressed with our products, property, service areas as well as the overall ambience of the hotel - with its breathtaking views.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

My family stayed at Taj Land's end this past July, our first stop on a 3 week trip in India. We were very comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful, the accommodations were excellent. OUr rooms were clean and well appointed. Everyone on the staff that we dealt with was very helpful. I will recommend this hotel to my friends, and will plan to stay here again!

Room tip: Our room had a view of the India Ocean, some rooms look down to the south and can see the new bridge/causeway as well as the ocean.
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Virginia R
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor further to your experience at The Taj Lands End, Mumbai. It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Your compliments about the staff in particular, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. Your kind words of appreciation for our staff members will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future. Thanks ever so much for sharing your feedback.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to The Taj Lands End, Mumbai soon. If in the meantime there is anything I can do for you please feel free to let me know directly. My e-mail address for easy reference is birgit.zorniger@tajhotels.com.