“Management and Services”

Taj Lands End Mumbai
Ranked #12 of 452 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear jsangani,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

We thank you for choosing to stay with us and also for sharing your detailed stay experience here on TripAdvisor.

It pleases us to learn that you were impressed with our service areas and facilities offered including Health & fitness centre. Thank you for your kind acknowledgement of our associates. We are happy that they were able to take care of all your requirements with warmth and professionalism and your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to them.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Taj Lands Ends, Mumbai! If in the meantime there is anything I can do for you please feel free to let me know directly.

There are newer reviews for Taj Lands End Mumbai

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I had 30 hours in Mumbai and wanted to make the most of it - so was it worth it? Yes! I had decided to pamper myself and stayed in an executive suite with a sea view - and wow what a view! Check-in was seamless and my breath was taken away when I got to the room. As a member they had my favourite drink ready for me and So began a perfect 30 hours. Great services, responses to requests are quick and spot on, good food, great service in coffee shop even after check out and very courteous follow-up - a bonus to meet some celebrities whilst I was there! I normally stay in Taj, Colaba as I love that part of Mumbai but thought I would settle for Lands End because of the short visit - i definitely did not settle for anything and had great service, great location and will be going back!

Room Tip: Pamper yourself and opt for a seaview room, it brings a soothing effect in an otherwise vibrant city
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Dear RJP5150,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

We thank you for your detailed and appreciative feedback and are glad that you had a pleasurable stay with us.

We are delighted to learn that you had a great time with us and were impressed with our products, property, service areas as well as the overall ambience of the hotel. Our associates are our biggest assets and we are glad that they could meet your desired expectations by way of their warm, hospitable and amicable behaviour. They are empowered to provide intuitive and personalized services to our patrons and we are happy to learn that they could take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

Taj Lands End, Mumbai offers a total of Six food and beverage venues, each offering a unique dining experience. Our popular dining venues include Maritime By San Lorenzo, our Italian restaurant, Masala Bay, our Indian cuisine dining venue and Vista, our multi-cuisine restaurant. Apart from the regular spread at the dining venues, we regularly host food & beverage festivals for our guests, offering them the authentic flavors of the world.

The team will have a big smile when they see your feedback! We really look forward to welcoming you back very soon and you giving us another opportunity to pamper you with our services

Reviewed February 8, 2014

You can go on and on writing about this place! The food is great, esp the after hours menu, takes about 20 mins to deliver and tastes yumm!

The staff very warm, as expected out of a Taj Group. We were there for a conference and stayed for about 4 days. Its one the pleasant places where the staff is ever smiling and greets you at every step, which I find very sweet. The banquet manager was cooperative enough and we had a good show!

The coffee was a lil disappointing though. I tried what they served me at the coffee shop at the wee hrs, and it was a big disappointment!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear TheReviewer86,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

Your feedback will help us reach higher levels of customer satisfaction!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I visited Mumbai on business trip, the Taj was the perfect place because you can enjoy in all the ways - during my visit i enjoyed my childhood times as i raided in horse car its beautiful to walk in evening specially in night time visit in marine drive

Room Tip: i always preferred to have corner room
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I visited Mumbai on business. The Taj was the perfect place to relax in the evenings with several restaurants catering to all tasks. The food was exceptional, even catering for my nut allergy by altering the spices of one dish just for me. The level of the service was fantastic, but made even better by the friendliness of all the hotel's staff. In particular I would single out the gym staff - perhaps just because I used it each day - but they were very helpful in ensuring that the workouts planned by my trainer at home could be executed. I will definitely return to the Taj on future business trips to Mumbai!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Dear Anthony W,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

It pleases us to learn that you were impressed with our service areas and facilities offered including Health & Fitness centre. Thank you for your kind acknowledgement of our associates. We are happy that they were able to take care of all your requirements with warmth and professionalism and your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to them.

The Taj Lands End, Mumbai is known for ‘taking an extra step’ and providing its guests with great experiences. We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Taj Lands Ends, Mumbai!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Located at the tip of the mainland of Mumbai at Bandstand, Bandra - Taj Lands End is at a superb location. If you like to see what old Mumbai used to look like, roam around the neighborhood in by lanes to get the feel.
It is an heritage property that has been kept updated for todays travelers. Grand sea facing entrance, smiling staff & lovely décor will definitely win you over first hand.

Details -

Rooms - All rooms are sea facing & from my 15th floor room, morning view was beautiful. Superior room was quite spacious with everything that makes the stay comfortable.
Bathroom is worth mentioning as it was quite big with separate shower & tub. Unusual these days to find was a toilet area separated by a door which I like personally. They do have bidet installed which again is a luxury in new-business-hotels.

Hospitability - No matter how many times I have stayed in Taj in various cities, they never fail to improvise on small details 7 surprise you with attention to detail. At Lands End, they have put a hair band inside the shower cap, really small thing but comes handy when you just need the bad to tie your hair & step in to the shower.
They also treated me with complimentary tea after the check-in.

Food - This was the let down of the whole stay. The food wasn't bad or anything, just didn't match up to their own great standards hence taking a star away.

Will I come back - U bet !

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Dear Piya10,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

We thank you so much indeed for your detailed and appreciative feedback and are glad that you had a pleasurable stay with us.

At Taj Lands End we believe in providing intuitive and personalized services to our patrons and we are happy to learn that we could take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

beautifully located on the shore of Bandra band stand, cool refreshing breez makes your evenings memorable at the hotel. very good and tasty food though a beat costly, nice breakfast. Rooms are clean and large equiped with all amenities.

Room Tip: rooms facing sea are the places to live
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear DrVijayPalwe,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience. It’s wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the service and facilities. The team will have a big smile when they see your feedback! We really look forward to welcoming you back very soon!