Taj Lands End Mumbai
$99
$98
$47
Agoda.com
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
$48
The Resort(Mumbai)
$113
$87
3,863 results
All reviewsmasala baysea linkvista restaurantband standarabian seachinese restaurantclub roomsea facingcoffee shopbutler servicein room diningbusiness tripan upgraderoom serviceexcellent hotelgreat hospitalityexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Having stayed at this lovely hotel for three weeks , I have to say that I wish it was more! Beautifully set by the sea in Bandstand, Bandra - where the breeze is cool and refreshing, we were so very spoilt by the staff who made us feel that we were the most important guests in the hotel.! The rooms were fantastic with bath tub and powerful showers, cleaned twice a day with fresh towels and robes and the usual facility of tea and coffee etc.
Breakfast in the VISTA Restaurant was plentiful and the variety of different cuisine in abundance. The staff were always in attendance and smiling - nothing was too much trouble for them. We did also visit the VISTA for evening meals which were presented extremely well and delicious. We hope to return to this lovely hotel in 2015 for sure. Congratulations to all the staff at theTaj Lands End.

Room Tip: All rooms face the sea - lovely - there are floors for non-smokers and floors for guests who smoke.The floors are not noisy at all and the staff work quietly and efficiently. The rooms are so comfortable and spacious - one could sit in it all day!!!!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear hamida k,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

We thank you for your detailed and appreciative feedback and are glad that you had a pleasurable stay with us.

We are delighted to learn that you had a great time with us and were impressed with our products, property, service areas as well as the overall ambience of the hotel. Our associates are our biggest assets and we are glad that they could meet your desired expectations by way of their warm, hospitable and amicable behaviour. They are empowered to provide intuitive and personalized services to our patrons and we are happy to learn that they could take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

Taj Lands End, Mumbai offers a total of Six food and beverage venues, each offering a unique dining experience. As you rightly said, whatever cuisine may interest you we at Taj Lands End have something to offer. Our popular dining venues include Maritime By San Lorenzo, our Italian restaurant, Masala Bay, our Indian cuisine dining venue and Vista, our multi-cuisine restaurant. Apart from the regular spread at the dining venues, we regularly host food & beverage festivals for our guests, offering them the authentic flavors of the world.

The team will have a big smile when they see your feedback! We really look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

If in the meantime there is anything I can do for you please feel free to let me know directly.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Stayed here last week for 4 days, and once again a good visit. Easy/fast checkin and check out. Nice lobby to meet colleagues/clients. Rooms are fairly large and well appointed--- comfortable bed. Great view of the ocean and sea link bridge. Nice neighborhood--- other restaurants and even to walk along the shore (on cement walkway above water). Food is just 'ok' in breakfast buffet--- basic selection and quality. Room service better quality than buffet, but slow. Some areas of the hotel are a bit older --- this is an established old/classic hotel. Unfortunately no roof deck for drinks, unlike other hotels along the area.

Room Tip: try to have a view of the ocean and sea link!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear jenabaindelhi,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

Taj Lands End, Mumbai offers a total of Six food and beverage venues, each offering a unique dining experience. Our popular dining venues include Maritime By San Lorenzo, our Italian restaurant, Masala Bay, our Indian cuisine dining venue and Vista, our multi-cuisine restaurant. Apart from the regular spread at the dining venues, we regularly host food & beverage festivals for our guests, offering them the authentic flavors of the world.

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

The recent visit at Taj Land End made us feel special, yet again. The property is outstanding. The room was recently renovated and the view was breathtaking. Food was good too. Location is a bit of disadvantage as the peak time traffic can be quite frustrating.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Out_On_Road,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

It brings me immense pleasure to hear that you chose to stay with us during your recent visit to Mumbai and found the services and amenities to be up to your desired expectations.
It pleases me to hear that you found the overall ambience of the hotel positive and found the view from your room spectacular.

I’m glad the associates were able to take care of your needs and requirements and serve you with warmth and courtesy. We offer a total of Six food and beverage venues in the hotel. Vista, our all day dining multi-cuisine restaurant that offers guests an experience of flavors from across the world.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Taj Lands Ends, Mumbai!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Fantastic all-round experience in a place that sets the standard for what a five-star hotel should really be. Down to the small details: I finished my personal can of shaving foam only to find a brand new one supplied the same very evening, without me asking for it. The book sitting at my bedside which I had left splayed open was neatly closed with a bookmark in it. And the drink that I had left unattended in the morning was there, but with a cover on top of the glass. Very personal touches that went hand-in-hand with a luxurious space, extremely friendly and professional staff, hearty breakfasts, superb views, speedy wifi, and plush, comfy beds. Five star all the way.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear BaggageClaim,

Reviewed February 1, 2014

The best bed I have ever slept in. Wonderful room. I have never had electric curtain openers before! Lovely atmosphere and lovely warm pool. Staff were wonderfully attentive. There is a good selection of restaurants and the place exudes an air of quality and excellence that is hard to beat. The restaurants are pretty pricy though so watch out!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple