Well, I could personally afford neither. But I travel a lot for work and my office graciously puts me up at the five star hotels. Over the past year I have stayed at Taj Lands End, Trident- BKC and at the Grand Hyatt - Santacruz.
For reviews on the other please look at my other review on the hotels.
Of the three, Taj Lands End was the best. Loved the efficiency, the location, the rooms, the service, the meals and the confrence hall.
- I would certainly recommend the Chinese restaurant over the Indian.
- The cafe at the Lobby level has some intresting appetizers to go with drinks.
- I was there for a week and tried almost all the dishes at the breakfast menu and could find no fault at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taj Lands End, Mumbai offers the best of both worlds - breathtaking views of the sea and the energy of city life. The hotel is located in the heart of Bandra, which buzzes with activity day and night. An integral part of the Taj Luxury Hotels, Taj Lands End offers some of the city's finest accommodation, dining experiences, and comprehensive conferencing and banqueting facilities. The hotel offers the ideal blend of business and leisure with easy accessibility to the Bandra-Kurla, Andheri and Worli business districts as well as the domestic and international airport. Taj Lands End Mumbai is modern, but like all Taj hotels, reflects India's warm and heartfelt traditions of hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taj Lands End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Lands End Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Taj Lands End Mumbai Hotel