I recently stayed at the Taj Lands End. The rooms have beautiful views either out to the Arabian Sea or over towards Mumbai and overlooking the pool. The service was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were spacious and well appointed. Luxurious bathroom. Breakfast was included and the buffet had everything you could want - both Indian and English food. The lobby was quite majestic and comfortable to sit in. The bar off the lobby was a nice place to relax, chat with friends and people watch. Walls are a little thin in the rooms so if you have noisy neighbours it can be troublesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taj Lands End, Mumbai offers the best of both worlds - breathtaking views of the sea and the energy of city life. The hotel is located in the heart of Bandra, which buzzes with activity day and night. An integral part of the Taj Luxury Hotels, Taj Lands End offers some of the city's finest accommodation, dining experiences, and comprehensive conferencing and banqueting facilities. The hotel offers the ideal blend of business and leisure with easy accessibility to the Bandra-Kurla, Andheri and Worli business districts as well as the domestic and international airport. Taj Lands End Mumbai is modern, but like all Taj hotels, reflects India's warm and heartfelt traditions of hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Indian Hotels Company Limited, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Taj Lands End Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Lands End Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Taj Lands End Mumbai Hotel