Taj Lands End Mumbai
Oberoi Hotels
$219
$128
  • Pool
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
$49
$40
$111
$73
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
3,866 results
All reviewsmasala baysea linkvista restaurantband standarabian seachinese restaurantclub roomsea facingcoffee shopbutler servicein room diningbusiness tripan upgraderoom serviceexcellent hotelgreat hospitalityexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I don’t quite know what it is? the people are helpful and nice but the hotel never really clicks. the rooms are just that tiny bit dirty and the service is very good but there is always just something missing when compared with the Taj Palace in south Mumbai. The restaurants are very good and the bar quite pleasant but there is just sometihng missing. or am i spoilt?

Reviewed February 18, 2013

What can I say?! This hotel is amazing, pure luxury, I have never stayed in a hotel like it and talk about it to everyone that I know - 5 stars on this is not enough, I would give it 10! The staff were all amazing, very helpful and always smiling. The food was fantastic and such a large variety to cater for all tastes. The pool area was lovely, even the sun loungers were luxurious! Food by the poolside was also very good and the service throughout the hotel was of the highest standard. The rooms, wow! I actually shrieked with excitement when I walked into my bedroom, it was so comfortable and relaxing and just looked amazing... I skyped everyone that I could just to show them around the room! My stay was actually in November 2011 but to this day I still remember the smell of the flowers spread around the hotel and the candles located all throughout. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The hotel staff provide great service! Was very pleased with my recent stay!

The airline mishandled my luggage so I arrived at midnight with no clothes and I am scheduled to speak at a conference at 9am the following day. Stores open at 9:30am so there was no time to buy clothes. The staff provided me with clean shirt, new socks and shoes to use while I wait for my luggage to arrive - and I did not have to pay for those! Talk about empowered staff going out of their way to provide excellent service.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stayed for 2 nights at the hotel and just loved it. The views of the Arabian see were amazing, I loved walking around the grounds and leaving the hotel and meeting with locals. Great food, wonderful service.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times for business. The service is always very good, food excellent and rooms very well maintained. Guests are very well looked after by the staff, which is usually the case at Taj properties. The sea view rooms are definitely worth requesting. Some floors have been refurbished and the bedrooms much more modern, but even the older style bedrooms are very nice. The location is good but due to mumbai's enormous size it is worth checking its' distance from where you will be spending your days as it can take a while to get around at busy times. I will definitely return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are worth requesting.