Stayed 3 nights with work. Very nice plush hotel. Room was very nice, and little touches were thoughtful, eg rose put on bed each day, slippers next to bed, bathrobe etc etc. Hotel food was perfect, gym was large, airy and very well equipped. Easy to walk out of the front of hotel and turn right and walk past the beach.
Staff were welcoming. Hotel very good, high level of security. Room great. WiFi chargeable. Laundry service. Taxis available, we were collected from the airport (arrived after midnight), cost of taxi transfer with uniformed driver was 2596 rupees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taj Lands End, Mumbai offers the best of both worlds - breathtaking views of the sea and the energy of city life. The hotel is located in the heart of Bandra, which buzzes with activity day and night. An integral part of the Taj Luxury Hotels, Taj Lands End offers some of the city's finest accommodation, dining experiences, and comprehensive conferencing and banqueting facilities. The hotel offers the ideal blend of business and leisure with easy accessibility to the Bandra-Kurla, Andheri and Worli business districts as well as the domestic and international airport. Taj Lands End Mumbai is modern, but like all Taj hotels, reflects India's warm and heartfelt traditions of hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taj Lands End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Lands End Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Taj Lands End Mumbai Hotel