This hotel experience started at the airport, I was safely picked up bang on time, with no trouble spotting the hotel car - my name spelled correctly - which is unusual! It was great being pre-checked in, as I hate that bit of admin as soon as you arrive at a hotel, (passport/credit card out - all that lack of trust) strong security here, but totally polite, bordering on charming. So many great members of staff in the hotel, I loved my room on the business floor (a smoking room!) and the business facilities I used were fine. If you're off to Mumbai on a business trip, stay here, away from the chaos of the city. Loved it, recommended. I will be going back on a non-business trip and would rather stay here than the Taj Palace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taj Lands End, Mumbai offers the best of both worlds - breathtaking views of the sea and the energy of city life. The hotel is located in the heart of Bandra, which buzzes with activity day and night. An integral part of the Taj Luxury Hotels, Taj Lands End offers some of the city's finest accommodation, dining experiences, and comprehensive conferencing and banqueting facilities. The hotel offers the ideal blend of business and leisure with easy accessibility to the Bandra-Kurla, Andheri and Worli business districts as well as the domestic and international airport. Taj Lands End Mumbai is modern, but like all Taj hotels, reflects India's warm and heartfelt traditions of hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoftTaj, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taj Lands End Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Lands End Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Taj Lands End Mumbai Hotel