8,249 results
All reviews sea lounge masala kraft golden dragon heritage tour tower wing hotel tour high tea old wing india gate rose petals beautiful hotel sea view club room butler service indian restaurant gateway souk
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

Hotel charged us for a hotel transfer that was never used based on a quote requested and not confirmed.When confronted with this the hotel duty manager was rude and abrupt.Stay at the Oberoi where they don't steal money from their clients.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GMTheTajMahalPalace, General Manager at The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2017

Greetings from The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor on your experience at The Taj.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us. I have made a note of your feedback. However for us to investigate further on the concerns raised, may I please request to provide us with your name and stay details. Do write to me on tmhgm.bom@tajhotels.com

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to The Taj soon.

General Manager - The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai

Reviewed March 24, 2017

We stayed in the palace club level so the review is based on that experience. The tower level and other level in palace may be drastically different.

The rooms was beautiful (ours was on the 6th floor). It over looked the ocean and the gateway of india. We had an assigned butler although didn't stay in the room long enough to utilize their services.

Concierge service was professional and extremely helpful. They arranged a tour (mumbai at dawn - I highly recommend it) with short notice. Everything was done seamlessly without any additional pressure to use any other service.

The high-tea selection in the club was ok but the maharaja high-tea experience is worth having!

Overall, if you want to splurge, i would recommend staying in this hotel! The staff and service was impeccable and amenities were extensive and really good.

Room tip: If you can splurge stay in the palace wing at club level.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
GMTheTajMahalPalace, General Manager at The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2017

Greetings from The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai.

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Your compliments about our associates in particular, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team.

Your feedback is greatly encouraging and will motivate our team to do even better.

Reviewed March 24, 2017

hotel Taj Mahal Palace, colaba mumbai is excellent place to stay with loved one.The Hotel is just like a palace in good word its a Home away from Home.I visited with my wife on 20th march 2017 and the service from the gate of Hotel is really excellent.The Reception staff, in room dining staff and the room service staff is excellent.All just treated us like special.Food is excellent room is More than excellent.Really Hotel Taj mahal Palace is the Best place to stay.

Room tip: Excellent Hotel with Excellent Service
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 23, 2017

For teh first time ever i have been to a hotel so perfect! Right from hospitality to the food items , you are spoilt silly! Been only to the restaurant section but came out super impressed! Wondering what would the stay be like. Presentation of the food was awesome so was the taste rich... lived upto the name.. wah taj!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Greetings from The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor on your experience at The Taj.

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and we are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Thank you for your compliments to our Team and Chefs on your Food and Beverage experience with us

Reviewed March 23, 2017

I could not fault this hotel, the service was impeccable, the staff were so helpful and friendly, I thoroughly enjoyed staying here, loved everything, I was travelling alone and felt safe and very well looked after

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel