The Leela Mumbai
$107
$61
  • Breakfast included
2,432 results
All reviewsroyal clubinternational airportclose to the airportlobby loungechinese restaurantbusiness tripnice poolbeautiful hotelclub floorpool sidefive star hotelbuffet breakfastexcellent staycoffee shopbusiness hotelcitrusjamavar
Reviewed January 1, 2014

After out Jet Airways flight was delayed by 13 hrs, we were finally put up at The Leela hotel. We were well welcomed by the staff and quickly checked into a room. The airline paid for us to have lunch and dinner and the food was great. The rooms were very modern and very comfortable and the shower has to be a highlight.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
AshishKRai, General Manager at The Leela Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Leela Mumbai.

Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the overall experience of your stay with us. We pride ourselves in providing our guests the Signature Leela experience and appreciation from guests further encourages and motivates us in our quest of providing luxury hospitality.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our room accommodation and culinary experience, which have been specially crafted for discerning guests like yourself.

If there is anything more you would like to share with us, which can guide us to make your next stay more memorable and comfortable, we would be delighted to hear from you.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Sincerely
Ashish Kumar Rai

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I booked an executive suite for my family who were visiting India for the first time.
After multiple emails and phone calls, and explicitly mentioning my family's language barrier and asking them to explain everything in detail to them; they were still so careless and forgetful that I had to call them again after my parents got to their room to mention they have not put the extra bed (THAT THEY HAVE ALREADY CHARGED FOR)...My parents were also registered as GHA Gold Member (for free wireless), but they mistakenly purchased service for their first day and then again I had to call and tell them that they have free internet access. I was told that that day's charge is non-refundable but then they won't be charged for the other days...
But then again at the checkout they ask for the internet fee!!

After calling them (AGAIN) and talking to them, they accused me of registering my parents for Gold membership AFTER they have checked in, and told me that is not acceptable!

Well, they did not even care to ask from my family whether they are registered or not at the checkin time....Plus, after spending a huge amount of money on their room reservation, I don't believe that small internet fee was a concern for my family to try to do all these tricks to get around it!...Talking to them over all these small valueless issues was just embarrassing for me and just wasted both their time and mine!

The costumer service at this hotel is a HUGE MESS!

Now I know how unprofessional and chaotic their costumer service section is...

Would NEVER make the same mistake to spend all this money reserving rooms at this hotel and would NEVER RECOMMEND this place to anyone!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Leela Mumbai

We would like to thank you for your feedback and please accept our sincere apologies for the unfavourable experience during your recent visit to our hotel.

It is clear that we have fallen short on this occasion and I would like to assure you that all steps have been taken to ensure non recurrence and we are confident that you would notice a marked improvement in this area on your next visit .

We would urge you to treat this as an one off incident and not let it mar your overall impression of our brand.

Sincerely
Ashish Kumar Rai

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We only spent 7 hours at the Leela in transit to Jodhpur from the UK. 'And Beyond India' (our travel agent) made all of the arrangements. Check in was very easy and we were made very welcome.

We chose the Leela because of its close proximity to the airport. However, the hotel and service was a lot better than I had expected from a transit hotel and I would have been happy to stay longer. Our Royal Club room was lovely. It was not as nice as the Oberoi Mumbai, where we stayed on our way back through for 2 nights, but any comparison is a little unfair as the Leela was a lot less expensive. I thought the Leela provided excellent value for money.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 25, 2013

The Leela is located very near to the Mumbai international airport and has great ambience. The rooms are good, the food is delicious(try the hyderabadi mutton biryani) and the staff is courteous and friendly. One of the better five star hotels I have been to and well worth the price.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Well having stayed in Leela Mumbai for three days I can say its worth the price with an excellent service and the people with a good customer focus. the rooms are well maintained with a high standard of cleanliness .

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business