My second visit to The Leela Mumbai was just as good as my first visit. I was in Mumbai for a speaking engagement and stayed for around 4 days.
- my premium room on the second floor was superb! Nothing less than perfect for a business traveler.
- service was great including the service of the reception staff
- hotel drivers were exceptionally good
- internet was fast and stable
- food was half-decent and somewhat of a disappointment
- breakfast was as good as ever
- the no smoking policy by the pool was a bit of a turn-off for me
But all in all, The Leela is a safe and comfortable choice in Mumbai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within the bustling heart of India’s commercial and entertainment mecca lays one of the finest luxury hotels in Mumbai. Nestled within the tranquillity of 11 acres of lush landscaped gardens and cascading waterfalls, The Leela Mumbai is a shimmering beacon amongst Mumbai hotels.Only five minutes away from Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport and 15 minutes from Mumbai’s domestic airport, the Leela Mumbai is well equipped with world class facilities and warm, friendly service providing the ideal gateway from which to explore northern Mumbai’s commercial hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Leela Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Mumbai Hotel Leela