I had been to this hotel in march stayed there for a night.
Faced following problems:
- when went for a bath in the evening and filled the tub the water was filthy it was browinsh.
- woke up in the morning and decided to make some tea using the kettle, and to my surprise the filter in the kettle was very dirty like not cleaned/replced in ages.
- After check out when my car was bought by the Valet it was all covered with bird droppings.
Do not expect this from a five star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within the bustling heart of India’s commercial and entertainment mecca lays one of the finest luxury hotels in Mumbai. Nestled within the tranquillity of 11 acres of lush landscaped gardens and cascading waterfalls, The Leela Mumbai is a shimmering beacon amongst Mumbai hotels.Only five minutes away from Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport and 15 minutes from Mumbai’s domestic airport, the Leela Mumbai is well equipped with world class facilities and warm, friendly service providing the ideal gateway from which to explore northern Mumbai’s commercial hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Leela Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Mumbai Hotel Leela