“Feels like a hilton”

Hilton Mumbai International Airport
Ranked #28 of 465 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed October 16, 2013

although sandwiched between the Grand Maratha Sheraton and the Hyatt, the hilton retains its charm with good space planning.
It has a good eat out facility, gym, pool.
Food Quality is wanting at times.
Overall Decent for international travellers who dont want to spend too much but still enjoy the best.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
HILTONMUMBAI, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Uppu,

Thank you for your kind review of Hilton Mumbai International Airport, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your positive feedback on the hotel and our facilities, and are addressing your point on our food quality through our regular food reviews. We look forward to welcoming you back when you next travel through Mumbai. See you again soon!

Director Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (1,405)

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am not quite sure if all the international inbound flights come in late evening but that was my case. I chose this place partly because I am a Hilton member and partly because it's just next to the airport and about 9 km apart from the place where I had meetings.

It turned out that the place was nice place for businessmen with decent room and food.
Also it turned out that anyplace will need about 1 ~ 1.5 hour commute in Mumbai due to horrific jam.

I was happy to have this place booked especially after about 10 hours meetings with quite demanding clients.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
HILTONMUMBAI, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear JaesooKim,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Hilton Mumbai International Airport, we are glad that you were comfortable and felt well-looked after during your stay. Your loyalty as a Hilton HHonors member is of great value to us and we look forward to extending once again our warm hospitality to you, on your next trip to Mumbai.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

What worked well:
1) Excellent corporate rate
2) Upgrades to club floor
3) The club area for business discussions
4) Airport pickup past midnight - including a Merc once :-)
5) Cosy lounge - the one done up in wood to the right of the atrium

1) Limited breakfast spread on the club floor compared to the all-day dining
2) Pillows STINK - period
3) Blackish moss (?) in shower cubicles
4) A new TV system that took me a couple of stays to figure out

Room Tip: The pillows stink. I put the pillows aside and used a rolled up towel. And this is not one trip - no...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
HILTONMUMBAI, Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Abhijit_BLR,

Thank you for posting your review of Hilton Mumbai International Airport, we very much appreciate your constructive feedback.

Your loyalty as a Hilton HHonors member is of great value to us and we are glad that you enjoyed your "Executive" experience and our service. Please be assured that we are taking steps to address the points you have brought up and we continue to uphold the high standards of our products and services as expected of a Hilton hotel.

Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

At the airport you can get a Mercedes from the hotel to pick you up and deliver you to the front door of the Hilton. This is well worth the small charge and short ride-5minutes from International or 15 minutes from Domestic airport.. At the hotel you wll be greeted with a smile and whisked off to an open lift and your room. Your bag comes up later. You can have all your arrival information and passport check in your room and in about 10 minutes be running a bath orrelaxing on the comfy bed. Slippers and robe supplied along wih excellent toiletries. The room is very well decorated and feels luxurious. I also received a fruit bowl and roses as this was my second stay at the Hilton.Was too tired to eat or drink anything but was advised of the 24 hour room service and lobby coffee shop which I hope to try on my next visit.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Dear Theresa D,

The pleasure was ours to welcome you back to Hilton Mumbai International Airport! Thank you for posting another encouraging review of your experience with us, which is truly appreciated. I am pleased to read that our hospitality and service were consistent and contributed towards your comfortable stay. We hope that you will stay with us a little longer on your next trip back to Mumbai so that you may try our exciting food and beverage options. As always, we remain at your service.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

hello friends , i went for business trip from chennai to mumbai. they picked me from airport on time .its a good hotel, located in the heart of city. very near to airport.. good hospitality.. good service ... room was very clean.room service was very good.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Dinesh D,

Thank you for letting us know of your recent positive experience at Hilton Mumbai International Airport. We are delighted that you felt comfortable and well-cared for by our team during your stay. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back with our hospitality on your next trip to Mumbai.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel a couple of times when I visited India. It is located close to the hotel, but requires either a cab or the hotel car (costs Rs. 1000). Flights from Europe to India usually arrive late at night. It is important to contact the hotel several days before by email to confirm airport pick up. I arrived at 1 AM and was out of the airport in about 20 minutes. I had to wait for 15 minutes for the driver to arrive. He might have overestimated the time it takes to get through immigration and customs when one does not have checked in luggage. Next time, I will tell the hotel if I only have carry on bags. The check in was quick and I was in a small but well appointed room by 2 AM.

The breakfast buffet in the executive lounge is limited, but they can take your orders for hot entrees. A better choice is the breakfast in the dining room in the lobby area. It has an extensive spread with many Western and Indian choices.

The service in the hotel is impeccable. This has become my favorite airport hotel in Mumbai.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear ChefHubby,

Thank you for making us your favourite hotel in Mumbai! Whilst we are glad that you have enjoyed your stay experiences with us, we are sorry to have kept you waiting at the airport on your recent trip. We also appreciate your kind feedback, which is certainly useful for our other guests in ensuring a smooth arrival process.

Thanks again, your regular patronage is truly valued. My team and I look forward to seeing you again soon and continue to be at your service.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I had a one night stay at the Hilton while in transit as the hotel is very close to the airport.
The only negative issue I experienced during my stay was my room was not ready upon my arrival and my check in was slow.
The hotel provided airport transfers are a welcoming benefit.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
HILTONMUMBAI, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Allan B,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us on Tripadvisor, we always appreciate hearing back from our guests.

Whilst I am pleased that you were generally satisfied with your stay, my team and I apologise for the delay during your check-in. We do our best at all times to accommodate all our arrival guests especially during our peak periods, when the availability of rooms is dependent on the movement of our departing guests. However, please be assured that my team continues to work hard to ensure that our guests are taken care of with the prompt and attentive service that reflects the Hilton brand.

Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back when you next travel through Mumbai.