“Excellent!!!”

Hilton Mumbai International Airport
Ranked #28 of 485 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed July 22, 2013

One of the best stays I've ever had! Very clean and the suite did not feel as though I was in a hotel at all.Service was great! The staff was extremely helpful and polite. The food was great as well. Perfect place to stay after a long flight.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Dear James J,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed a comfortable and restful stay with us. Thank you for your kind compliments to my team members, whose dedication to delivering outstanding service and great food made your stay a wonderful experience. We hope to see you again should you travel through Mumbai in the near future, it would be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Vikas Kapai

Write a ReviewReviews (1,438)

Reviewed July 20, 2013

i stayed in this property on 18th july2013 for one night. property is ok but location is bad. however rates are quite ok but rates of food are very expensive. you should stay in this property only if you want to stay neat International Airport .

Room Tip: avoid this property
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear rajivmangla,

Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate you taking the time to post your review. As a Hilton hotel, we endeavour to always deliver great experiences to our guests that reflect our brand's promise, from the room comfort and amenities to the personalised service and top quality food options.

We sincerely regret that your experience did not meet with your expectations. Should you travel through Mumbai again in the future, we hope you will give us another opportunity to extend our true and warm hospitality to you. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Was booked on 7th july in Hilton to catch early morning flight but due to lack of coordination between Front Office & reservation most of my time was wasted with lot of avoidable irritation in terms of rate etc.
F&B was good in Resturant staff very attentive & nice. Good Buffet with very good service. Car drop to International Airport was on time with good driver. Only Reception girl was more like Security at Airport or Storekeeper. Rooms nice. But wasted lot many hours due to mistake of front office. As Hotel Professional i studied in Switzerland & did my CHA from Michigan i expected far more better product at Front Office. Praveen Shelley

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear Major Shelley,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us, it is unfortunate that the miscommunication issue you experienced marred what could have been a truly positive stay.

I have personally investigated your case with my team members and we all agree that your situation could have been better executed. All of us here at Hilton Mumbai International Airport believe that excellent service, a professional attitude and reliability are integral to a positive guest experience. I am sure that you saw this through the courtesy and professionalism extended by our Food and Beverage team members. Please be assured that we have taken positive steps forward to address your feedback and uphold the exemplary service that reflects the Hilton name.

Thank you once again for your review, I am confident that my team is capable of delivering a better stay experience to you should you stay with us again in the future. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this Hilton and will definately return next time I am in Mumbai. The hotel is beautifully decored and the staff friendly and efficient. I have zero complaints or negitive comments with regards to this hotel, it is a gem and I would recommend it to all business men that require the convenience of being close to the airport and a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear Rigcat,

My team and I thank you for your generous review, it is always a pleasure when our guests enjoy positive experiences with us. I am very pleased that the warmth and professionalism demonstrated by my team made you feel comfortable and well-taken care of during your stay.

Your recommendation and continued patronage is valuable to us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Mumbai.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

luxury redifined in this hotel, very near to the queen of soberbs in mumbai that is ' bandra' . location is very good near both the air ports that is international and domestic. and road connecting the national highway no. 8 . for my satisfaction as a frequent traveller it is five stars * * * * *. over all stay was nice. staff is very nice and helpful, reception counter does well with efficiency , dinning facility and location of it was good break fast buffet was good with south indian touch . i remember the taste of that spicey green chutney served with idli on my tounge.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear Aslam P,

It is a pleasure to learn that your recent stay with us was a luxurious experience. Thank you for your positive feedback on our service, facilities and food - my team of chefs is very pleased that the green chutney was your favourite! Do come and visit us again, we would be delighted to extend once again our hospitality to you in the future.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The hotel is very close to the International airport. I was there for a business visit and found it to be really good one. Although not comparable to Hyatt or Intercontinental, the hotel had a good ambiance and staff is very helpful. Overall a good experience.

Room Tip: All rooms are alike perhaps
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear colombus1981,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Hilton Mumbai International Airport. Your feedback is much appreciated and I am delighted that the service delivered by my team highlighted your positive experience with us. It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I arrive after midnight on a Saturday. I was immediately escorted to my room. I came down to eat at the midnight buffet. People were eager to help and offer suggestions. Staff in the restaurant, anticipated my needs and ordered items for me in advance of my request.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear Ditmars V,

My team and I are delighted that you felt comfortable and well-looked after during your recent stay with us. It is good to know that my team members demonstrated the warmth and professionalism that contributed well towards your positive experience. Thank you for your kind feedback and it would be our pleasure to be of service to you again soon.