3,571 results
All reviewsdum pukhtupper crustinternational airportpeshawari restaurantpan asianclose to the airportguest relationscoffee shopbutler serviceluxurious hotelexcellent hotelhome away from homebusiness tripspecial thanksexcellent hospitalityhis teamfront office
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Nice work done by Akshay kawhe in house keeping. Calm and polite and able to address issues swiftly .

Professional and clean in work with speed. Interactive with updating the things happening in and around the city.

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

As our flight was cancelled we had to stay at ITC Mumbai and were surprised by the beauty of the hotel. I must say it was one of the most beautiful hotels I've ever stayed.The architecture, the design, the furniture, the rooms, everything was excellent. The breakfast was very good, the stuff always very friendly. It's your money worth.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

excellent service and good food brought me back to this place again and again. Mohit,Pratikshe, Akruti, Jasleen and many more ppl like them are always ready to pamper you. Love their wednesday evening party ( only for long timers). Kudos to this place.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed in ITC Maratha, being a Taj Patron I tried ITC in mumbai for the first time, I had stayed in ITC Maurya and Sheraton in New Delhi earlier..this time it was different as I had to make a last minute booking before boarding my flight, fortunately I got a room as per my preference. The staff was very accommodating and friendly, starting from reception to housekeeping and also the servers at coffee shop were good. Special mention to Srikant, For taking care of my room, Prashuna for helping in getting my stay extended (change in weather, I missed my flight)
Thank u team Maratha..
It indeed was a pleasant stay

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

It's one of the best hotel I had stayed.Super ambience, Awesome service specially at front desk , have to mention Ms.Sulochana
Who really did a great job in all accepts of assisting me in all the ways while I was there.And Ms.Hira who too was very helpful during my stay.The food recommended by Ms Sulochana to Dakshin was really fabulous. I will recommend this hotel to each one of you who prefers good stay..good service along with luxury in all means with high quality acspects.Good pool and gym is well equipped. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear Guest,

Namaste!

It is heartening to note your appreciation about the property. It was our pleasure to have been of service to you. Our teams are extremely dedicated to guests’ satisfaction and appreciative comments such as yours will always be our greatest reward.

The entire team at ITC Maratha joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments and we hope to welcome you soon with an even better experience.

Warm Regards,