4,582 results
All reviews dum pukht upper crust pan asian guest relations international airport close to the airport special thanks bell desk beautiful hotel coffee shop business trip amazing hospitality butler service special mention home away from home front office duty manager
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2017

Not downtown Mumbai, but easy to get around from. Beautiful hotel, and as SPGPlat got a stunning suite. The service was outstanding, and very much above and beyond. The apologies I got because my TV wasn't working fully was superb - I was entirely relaxed and not concerned, but the hotel went out of their way to resolve the 'issue'. And this was with me saying not to worry about it... The suite was spotless and very well furnished, pool area nice, and the public areas for food and drink all of excellent quality. Not cheap for India (or even other major cities), but the quality and service were both incredible.. The breakfast was quite probably the largest selection I have ever seen, and all looked good. The adverts run 'Incredible India', and my first visit to the country merely affirmed the accuracy of the advertising adage. Looking forward to return on vacation rather than for work...

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2017

Namaste!

Many thanks for the beautifully penned review. We are glad to know that you were so wonderfully accommodated and taken care of during your last visit to ITC Maratha. Your kind words have encouraged the entire team and we would like to let you know that it was a pleasure to be at your service during your stay.

The entire team joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments and we hope to welcome you once again with an even better experience.

Reviewed April 15, 2017

This is very close to the airport. About a 10 minutes drive. Has an excellent dining experience and stay is just THE BEST in Mumbai. The heritage value is quite good but that makes this place heavily overpriced compared to JW or even Hyatt that is right next to it.

Room tip: enjoy the architecture.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Namaste!

Thank you so much for describing the merits of our hotel on this forum. We, at ITC Maratha, strive to pamper guests with the perfect 'WOW' experience with our refreshing amenities and warm hospitality. It is great to know that you loved everything about our hotel and carried back memories of a comfortable stay.

Thank you once again for your kind comments and we hope to welcome you soon with an even better experience.

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

Luxurious place to stay and very close to the airport... awesome ambience and delicious food at Peshawari.. very calm and peaceful.. feels very royal and definitely worthy to stay here... my stay here was a memorable one!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family

Namaste!

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We, at ITC Maratha, strive to pamper guests with the perfect 'WOW' experience with our refreshing amenities and warm hospitality. It is great to know that you loved everything about our hotel and carried back memories of a comfortable stay.

Your kind remarks about the hotel ambience, restaurants and other services are much valued.

We look forward to welcoming you soon for another enriching experience!

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

This luxurious hotel has worn out a bit over the years but still pretty good.The breakfast was a let down both in terms of spread and taste in comparison to similar hotels.The biggest negative I thought was the online booking system.The online system allowed me to select 2 adults and 2 children in a room but the confirmation after the payment process showed only 2 adults and 1 child.When checked with the reservation team they asked me to pay an additional 13k INR for two days to provide a room which could accommodate 4.Having made a non refundable payment I felt trapped.The sad part was that before booking I did make an international call to the reservations to clarify whether 4 could be accommodated for which I got an affirmative answer, however the executive did not care to clarify that I had to book a particular type of deluxe room to do so.I wrote an email complaint and the response to my email was very casual and did not even have a hint of apology.The entire episode left a very bad taste.The staff at the reception and at the foyer entrance were very nice.The chocolate restaurant was really good.Overall average and will not visit again.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family

Namaste!

At the very outset, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your visit to ITC Maratha. I was extremely concerned with your feedback, as it does not represent the standard of service you rightly expect from us.

I have personally shared your feedback with the reservations team. Please be rest assured that your comments have received our strictest priority.

Our endeavour has always been to look after our guests and provide them with the highest levels of service and assistance. I sincerely hope that you will not hold this experience against us and will give us an opportunity to be of service to you in the future as well.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate in contacting me. I can be reached on 022-61841901 or gmoffice.itcmaratha@itchotels.in

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

I recently visited Peshawri at the ITC Maratha and have been so impressed with the quality of service and breadth of knowledge of one of your associate named Pooja Bengani who made sure that my time spent there was fabulous. My friend and I were taken aback with the taste of food and the ambience and I would highly recommend it to others.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Namaste!

We are glad to know that you were so wonderfully accommodated and taken care of during your last visit to Peshawri at ITC Maratha. Our associates accord utmost importance to 'WOW' our guests and leave no stone unturned to enhance their comfort and experience.

Thank you again for your kind comments and we hope to welcome you soon with an even better experience.