4,569 results
All reviews dum pukht upper crust pan asian guest relations international airport close to the airport special thanks bell desk beautiful hotel coffee shop business trip amazing hospitality butler service special mention home away from home front office duty manager
Selected filters
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

Amazing hotel, extremely comfortable.
Our room was impeccable and beautifully decorated. The bathroom was nice and big very luxurious.

We requested tea room service and the butler came and served it with the most delicious cookies.

The ITCI Maratha the best Indian restaurant I have ever tried! Totally worth a visit.

This hotel is conveniently located next to the international airport.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Namaste!

We are glad to know that you were so wonderfully accommodated and taken care of during your last visit to ITC Maratha. Our associates accord utmost importance to 'WOW' our guests and leave no stone unturned to enhance their comfort.

Thank you again for your kind comments and we hope to welcome you again with an even better experience.

Reviewed April 3, 2017

I am a frequent traveler to Mumbai and had the opportunity to stay at ITC Maratha in March 2017.
1. The location is the best considering its in the heart of the city and closest to the airport
2. ITC is known for their exemplary service and they do it with commitment.
3. I love the food served at Maratha, its the best

Room tip: Choose Pool View
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Namaste!

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We, at ITC Maratha, strive to pamper guests with the perfect 'WOW' experience with our refreshing amenities and warm hospitality. It is great to know that you loved everything about our hotel and carried back memories of a comfortable stay.

Your kind remarks about our associates and restaurants are much valued.

We look forward to welcoming you soon for another enriching experience!

Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

Everytime i come back to ITC Maratha.. I really happy with their 6star services. They are willing to help me bought some papadam and basmati rice.. they are so friendly and very helpful.. especially to Shafan.. beside that the Breakfast are just fine.. maybe they can improve to more variety.. but overall i really do want to recommend this Hotel.. thank you once again..

Trip type: Traveled on business

Namaste!

It is heartening to note your appreciation about the property. It was our pleasure to have been of service to you. Our teams are extremely dedicated to guests’ satisfaction and appreciative comments such as yours will always be our greatest reward.

Your special mention of the efforts displayed by Shefan from our concierge team is truly flattering and would be duly shared.

The entire team at ITC Maratha joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments and we hope to welcome you soon with an even better experience.

Area Manager (West) - ITC Hotels and

Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

I had stayed in this hotel on 15th floor with my friend, the room was excellent, staff was well trained, very clean and neat hotel all Dept staff was supportable,
Thank you for making our trip to Mumbai excellent and memorable,

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Namaste!

We are glad to know that you were so wonderfully accommodated and taken care of during your last visit. Our associates accord utmost importance to 'WOW' our guests and leave no stone unturned to enhance their comfort.

Thank you again for your kind comments and we hope to welcome you soon with an even better experience.

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Mr. Gambir......
My journey starts as I entered the hotel. The location is so good that it did not took me even 10mins to reach the hotel. As I entered the hotel the welcome assistant in saree was amazing. I was feeling like a king. I was escorted by Ms. Trupti she was an amazing girl from the base of the hotel till the room within 5mins she explained all the excellent services about the hotel... The stay and food was awsome.
I would surely come to this hotel next time and would only come back for the excellent service of Ms. Trupti great jobs guys well done

Trip type: Traveled on business