i was in ITC MARATHA from 24th to 27th july 2014 on business conferance.from smooth check in till late check out i was feeling at home with family like gesture from front desk to banquets and restaurants and cofee shop breakfast.
we had an business conferance wereby we were handling approx 110 rooms per night,but one must say all check in and check outs were smooth and hassle free .airport pick up and drop facility were punctual and perfect and should appreciate that guest picked up from airport was intimated at reception his prior arrival by using latest technology and it was on tip of their tounge about any arrivals and departures of guest.
I SPECIALLY THANKS TO THE POLITNESS OF DUTY MANAGER MR AKHILESH SHARMA AND MR CHETAN WITH HIS TEAM MS URVASHI,MR KALPESH AND MR SURENDRA FOR FACILATING OUR GUEST .
delicious banquet food was served with punctuality lead by chefs guidance and banquet team mr lalit and mr pavan.
PESHAWARI an indian restaurant was an crowd puller, we had pre booked dinner from our room and was hasslefree and we didnt have to wait for our turn. PESHAWARI SIGNATURE DAL MAKHANI WAS SUPERB WITH PANNEER PARATHA . IT WAS MY FIRST VISIT TO PESHAWARI BUT STILL MY TOUNGE TINGLES FOR THE SAME.
rooms are spacious and clean . prefer for rooms in floor 15 and 16 or itc 1 on upgrade catagory. house keeping is good.bathrooms are user friendly and clean.
business lounge facilty on 16th floor was good and we did enjoyed happy hours during our stay.
wifi service should be free thats all the sujjesttion from myside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ITC Maratha is one of the leading 5 star deluxe hotels in Mumbai, the commercial capital and dream city of India. The highlight of the hotel is its architecture and interior spaces. 1.75 lakh sq feet of stone, each hand carved has been used for its cladding and pillars patterned on the 18th and 19th century. The interiors are muted and subtle, with elements of both Victorian as well as Maharashtrian inspiration. It is in close proximity to the bustling business districts of north and central Mumbai, the NSE Exhibition Centre, and is a short distance from Film City, the Bombay Museum, and Borivili National Park. In addition, The Maratha is only a stone's throw from the airport (2 km from the international terminal and 5 km from the domestic terminal) making it convenient for the transit traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your ITC Maratha, Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maratha, Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Itc Grand Maratha
- Grand Maratha
- Itc Hotel Grand Maratha Sheraton & Towers