“Best Hospitality !!!”

ITC Maratha, Mumbai
Ranked #8 of 454 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
New Delhi, India
“Best Hospitality !!!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

What a place! Great rooms, great food & simply fantastic staff. I don't think that I've ever stayed anywhere better. I must say that my experience was wonderful. The location of the hotel is 2-3 Km from Mumbai Airport, though away from the noise and perfect to stay.

I spent 3 glorious nights at this stunning hotel. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. The rooms are sumptuous and gloriously comfortable. The beds are the most comfortable I have ever slept in. The restaurant is excellent serving a wide variety of dishes all overseen by the head chef. The meals are buffet style or a la carte and are wonderful with great selections.

The staff, especially Ms Richa Grover at front desk who was all simply magnificent; attentive without being over the top & happy to engage when she felt it appropriate. I'd suggest that other hotel chains find out how the training system works at ITC Maratha Mumbai because the team that they've produced here is superb & in my pretty broad experience unrivalled.

Thank you to Ms Richa Grover who worked so hard to make our stay so wonderful and memorable.

Room Tip: I stayed with a group of 90+ and all the guests were having same feedback.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

It is heartening to note that the service provided by the team is appreciated by you in such a manner. Your kind review only encourages us to perform better.

We thank you for this beautiful review and look forward to your next visit.

VP West & GM – ITC Maratha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (510)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Nairobi, Kenya
Reviewed March 2, 2014

ITC Maratha was a wonderful experience from the concierge to check-in to business centre, Mr Chatterjee at the buisness was extremely helpful, generally all staff very courteous.
Excellent ambience.
Awesome experience.
Thank you ITC Maratha.

Room Tip: All rooms are good!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such a lovely review on TripAdvisor. We thoroughly appreciate your feedback on the staff and the ambience. ITC Maratha strives to bring world class luxury with the warmth of Indian hospitality in an experience that is unmistakably majestic.

We look forward to the pleasure of your continued patronage.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I have been staying in ITC Maratha on regular basis, the customer service is excellent, right from the time you enter the hotel you are accompanied by the friendly staff who take care of the check in formalities and show you rooms to make you feel comfortable. I specifically like to appreciate the reception staff Ms Urvasi and staffs in Peshawari and Dakshin for their friendly service.

Paul Natarajan
Singapore

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of our hotel and for your kind comments. We are pleased to note that you have had an enjoyable stay with us. We thank you for your feedback on Rooms, restaurants and the staff. The hotel’s emphasizes on culinary excellence and offers a rich repertoire to ensure an unforgettable meal experience for our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Mumbai & ITC Maratha.

Warmest regards,
Vadodara, India
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I was a die-hard Taj patronage who used to vouch for Taj’s Hospitality as the best in industry. But my view changed after my recent stay at ITC, Maratha. Now I firmly believe ITC is the most hospitable and customer oriented hotel Chain. I will specially like to recognize Jagriti at front desk who went out of her way to ensure my stay was not only comfortable but memorable as well. After having stayed in hotels across globe I believe all 5 star hotels have similar facilities/standards, what differentiates good from best is customer service where ITC is way above others. Highly recommend ITC.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We are humbled by your wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor. Your recognition of our product, Food & Beverage and other services are appreciated by all of us.

Thank you once again for your recognition & we look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the ITC Maratha for my daughter's wedding. The ITC staff were exceptional. Always profession and courteous. They were extremely helpful every step of our trip. The food at the hotel was excellent. The included breakfast buffet was delicious every morning. The hotel hosted our reception and the service was outstanding. My party enjoyed the pool, spa, salon and restaurants. The hotel comped our laundry services. Plenty of bottled water included. Transportation easily accessible. Highly recommend the ITC.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of our hotel and for your kind comments. We are pleased to note that you have had an enjoyable stay with us. We thank you for your detailed feedback on our service, food and amenities. Your feedback is most valuable to us which helps us to serve our guest.

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at ITC Maratha.

Warmest regards,
Somerville, New Jersey
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Once again, my last two trips to Bombay met with an excellent customer service experience at ITC Maratha. People remembered me and my preferences, took outstanding care of me, and made me feel like I was at home. Specially I'd like to recognize Deepak and Nagendra from the Upper Crust Lounge, Maxim and Elvis from concierge service, and Gracious at the front desk. Also the cleaning crew did an excellent job and I am thankful for an outstanding experience. This is what makes me bring my other friends to stay there and I shall continue to do so. You have earned it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Maratha!

We are ecstatic to know that you are a regular guest at the hotel. At ITC Maratha, we constantly strive to provide our guests with the best in-class service and a memorable experience. It is truly heartening to have our efforts recognized by you in such a manner.

We thank you for your recommendation and hope that ITC Maratha remains your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Mumbai.

Thanks & regards,
Nassau, New Providence Island
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This was my last stop before starting my long journey back home after a 2 week business/leisure trip into various cities in India. I had planned to go out during the day and a half I would stay there. However the moment I checked in I decided I was not going anywhere until I had to leave for the airport. I re-arranged all my meetings to be in the hotel.
At this hotel I experienced the best service ever. From the bell services, check-in/out to the room service/ restaurant, housekeeping to the Spa services, everyone gave 5-star service. In my book this hotel has reached operational excellence.
The property itself is a perfect combination of history, charm and modern conveniences. Their art collection is delightful.
I look forward to trying this brand in other Indian cities and returning to this one should I find myself in Mumbai again.

Room Tip: I had a room overlooking the pool, it was a beautiful view.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Maratha!

It is heartening to note your wonderful feedback on the service, rooms, amenities and the ambience; it only encourages us to perform better. Indeed, ITC Maratha features interiors that express a fusion of the old with the contemporary, efficiency with luxury and the soft richness of Maharashtrian art and furnishings, with an elegant European sensibility.

We thank you for this kind review and look forward to your next visit soon.

Best regards,