“Outstanding place to stay”

ITC Maratha, Mumbai
Ranked #8 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We stayed at the ITC Maratha for my daughter's wedding. The ITC staff were exceptional. Always profession and courteous. They were extremely helpful every step of our trip. The food at the hotel was excellent. The included breakfast buffet was delicious every morning. The hotel hosted our reception and the service was outstanding. My party enjoyed the pool, spa, salon and restaurants. The hotel comped our laundry services. Plenty of bottled water included. Transportation easily accessible. Highly recommend the ITC.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of our hotel and for your kind comments. We are pleased to note that you have had an enjoyable stay with us. We thank you for your detailed feedback on our service, food and amenities. Your feedback is most valuable to us which helps us to serve our guest.

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at ITC Maratha.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Once again, my last two trips to Bombay met with an excellent customer service experience at ITC Maratha. People remembered me and my preferences, took outstanding care of me, and made me feel like I was at home. Specially I'd like to recognize Deepak and Nagendra from the Upper Crust Lounge, Maxim and Elvis from concierge service, and Gracious at the front desk. Also the cleaning crew did an excellent job and I am thankful for an outstanding experience. This is what makes me bring my other friends to stay there and I shall continue to do so. You have earned it.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Greetings from ITC Maratha!

We are ecstatic to know that you are a regular guest at the hotel. At ITC Maratha, we constantly strive to provide our guests with the best in-class service and a memorable experience. It is truly heartening to have our efforts recognized by you in such a manner.

We thank you for your recommendation and hope that ITC Maratha remains your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Mumbai.

Thanks & regards,

Reviewed February 23, 2014

This was my last stop before starting my long journey back home after a 2 week business/leisure trip into various cities in India. I had planned to go out during the day and a half I would stay there. However the moment I checked in I decided I was not going anywhere until I had to leave for the airport. I re-arranged all my meetings to be in the hotel.
At this hotel I experienced the best service ever. From the bell services, check-in/out to the room service/ restaurant, housekeeping to the Spa services, everyone gave 5-star service. In my book this hotel has reached operational excellence.
The property itself is a perfect combination of history, charm and modern conveniences. Their art collection is delightful.
I look forward to trying this brand in other Indian cities and returning to this one should I find myself in Mumbai again.

Room Tip: I had a room overlooking the pool, it was a beautiful view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Greetings from ITC Maratha!

It is heartening to note your wonderful feedback on the service, rooms, amenities and the ambience; it only encourages us to perform better. Indeed, ITC Maratha features interiors that express a fusion of the old with the contemporary, efficiency with luxury and the soft richness of Maharashtrian art and furnishings, with an elegant European sensibility.

We thank you for this kind review and look forward to your next visit soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I liked the personalized service each time I visit the property. Not sure how they know in advance what is our likes and dislikes and they create the personalized service catering to specific individual. Kudos to your staff!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Greetings from ITC Maratha!

It is a pleasure to know that you are a regular guest at the hotel. Your kind review on the service is appreciated by all of us.

On behalf of ITC Maratha, we look forward to welcoming you back to our warmth and indigenous hospitality in the near future.

Warm regards,
VP West & GM – ITC Maratha

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Right from the courtesy pickup at the airport to the dropping back, excellent customer service. Rooms were great, although did not have enough time to savor any food at any of the restaurants due to the extremely short stay. Would love to come back again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We are absolutely delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at ITC Maratha. It is our constant endeavour to provide our guests with superior services and we are happy to note your appreciation.

Thank you for your kind words. We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you once again to ITC Maratha.

Best regards,

Reviewed February 17, 2014

This is one of the amazing place one should experience by staying here. Though i had a short stay of 10 hours i thoroughly enjoyed the place the ambiance. The place is very clean and staff here is very helpful including the pickup and the drop facility.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Greetings from ITC Maratha!

We are delighted to know that you had a memorable experience at ITC Maratha. Your generous review on the staff, cleanliness and the ambience is truly heartening. ITC Maratha strives to offer our discerning travellers indigenous, luxury experiences through our commitment to quality service.

Thank you for this review & we look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Warm regards,
Philippe H. Charraudeau
VP West & GM– ITC Maratha

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. The welcoming staff and service made us feel VIP's, especially Janice who was interested in our stay and always inquired how we were doing, Allson who served us for breakfast was humble and professional as were the rest of the breakfast team. Besides that our room was fully equipped with all the necessities we needed. Extras as the pillow menu and the complimentary fruit platter gave it a special touch.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay at ITC Maratha. We are humbled by your kind review on the service, rooms and the amenities. We are glad that we could make your trip memorable.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at ITC Maratha.

Warmest regards,