ITC Maratha, Mumbai
$219
$128
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
$49
$40
$111
$73
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
3,174 results
All reviewsdum pukhtupper crustpan asianinternational airportguest relationsclose to the airportcoffee shopbutler serviceluxurious hotelspecial thankshome away from homeexcellent hotelbusiness tripexcellent hospitalityspecial mentionindian foodfront office
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Right from the courtesy pickup at the airport to the dropping back, excellent customer service. Rooms were great, although did not have enough time to savor any food at any of the restaurants due to the extremely short stay. Would love to come back again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Guest,

We are absolutely delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at ITC Maratha. It is our constant endeavour to provide our guests with superior services and we are happy to note your appreciation.

Thank you for your kind words. We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you once again to ITC Maratha.

Best regards,

Reviewed February 17, 2014

This is one of the amazing place one should experience by staying here. Though i had a short stay of 10 hours i thoroughly enjoyed the place the ambiance. The place is very clean and staff here is very helpful including the pickup and the drop facility.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Maratha!

We are delighted to know that you had a memorable experience at ITC Maratha. Your generous review on the staff, cleanliness and the ambience is truly heartening. ITC Maratha strives to offer our discerning travellers indigenous, luxury experiences through our commitment to quality service.

Thank you for this review & we look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Warm regards,
Philippe H. Charraudeau
VP West & GM– ITC Maratha

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. The welcoming staff and service made us feel VIP's, especially Janice who was interested in our stay and always inquired how we were doing, Allson who served us for breakfast was humble and professional as were the rest of the breakfast team. Besides that our room was fully equipped with all the necessities we needed. Extras as the pillow menu and the complimentary fruit platter gave it a special touch.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay at ITC Maratha. We are humbled by your kind review on the service, rooms and the amenities. We are glad that we could make your trip memorable.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at ITC Maratha.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Had a wonderful and relaxed time given the tight schedule I had in Mumbai. Service was generous and amazing, with a very personal touch at each level possible. I could never imagine the level they would go to - just to please a guest. I had an issue with my WiFi on my Laptop, and they promptly sent a competent IT guy - and issue was resolved (had faced similar issues in other hotel earlier, but did not get such a support ever).
Food was amazing - be it the breakfast or room service, they are extremely accommodating in case of any alterations I needed from their menu.
Would love to stay there next time I am in Mumbai.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of our hotel and for your kind comments. We are pleased to note that you have had an enjoyable stay with us. We thank you for your detailed feedback on our service and Food. Your feedback is most valuable to us which helps us to serve our guest.

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at ITC Maratha.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed February 14, 2014

My trips to India are always of the business natura. I stay in Tirupur for business and just need to go to Mumbai to fly in and out of India. I stay always stay here. It's so wonderful. The gym, the spa, the steam room, the beds, the service- it's a great hotel. It smells nice and the staff is not overly friendly. I have a spa treatments, and they really refresh me before my flights.
The food is great and you can eat vegies!
I just have nothing but remarkable things to say about the hotel.
It's such a nice start and then end to stressful work trips.
Just stay here!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are happy to know that you had an outstanding experience at the hotel. It was our pleasure to have been of service to you.

We are grateful for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. It is truly heartening to have our efforts recognized by you in such a manner.

We thank you for your recommendation and hope that ITC Maratha remains your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Mumbai.

Thanks & regards,