We were looking for a hotel close to the airport at the end of our holiday in India. The Maratha is ideally located and after spending a week at the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel (their Concierge recommended the Maratha) we wanted to have an evening to remember before heading home.
The service and attention to detail was first class. The restaurants are also excellent and you are definitely spoilt for choice. The decor is superb and retains the opulence of the days of the Raj. You would be very hard to please if you didn't enjoy your stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ITC Maratha is one of the leading 5 star deluxe hotels in Mumbai, the commercial capital and dream city of India. The highlight of the hotel is its architecture and interior spaces. 1.75 lakh sq feet of stone, each hand carved has been used for its cladding and pillars patterned on the 18th and 19th century. The interiors are muted and subtle, with elements of both Victorian as well as Maharashtrian inspiration. It is in close proximity to the bustling business districts of north and central Mumbai, the NSE Exhibition Centre, and is a short distance from Film City, the Bombay Museum, and Borivili National Park. In addition, The Maratha is only a stone throw from the airport (2 km from the international terminal and 5 km from the domestic terminal) making it convenient for the transit traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your ITC Maratha, Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maratha, Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Itc Grand Maratha
- Itc Hotel Grand Maratha Sheraton & Towers
- Grand Maratha