ITC Martha hotel is situated at the door step of Mumbai International airport. It is hardly 300 meters from International airport and approx 3 km from domestic airport. The closest railway station is Andheri (2 km) on western railway and Kurla (4 km) on central railway.
The ambiance in the hotel is very nice. The architecture of the hotel is based on History of Maharastian, very nice & creatively done.
The hotel has multiple restaurants & lounges i.e.
Dakshin Costal – serves good Indian cuisine. The options include typical Maharastian meal, moghlahi with some goo Indian curries.
Dumphukht – One of the India’s finest peshawari & Moghlai cuisines. This restaurant is one of the most premium and expensive place to dine. The food is simply awesome and they have amazing options. One portion of curry is good for 3-4 people. The ambiance is extraordinary. It is difficult to find a place during peak hour without prior reservations.
Dakshin Costal & Pan Asia are good, and serves typical 5 star meal.
Peshawari (Indian meal) & Peshawari Pavilion (International meal) has good ambiance and fantastic options.
Bombay high is a good place to have formal meetings in the evening. The ambiance is extremely good. This place has a LIVE band in the evening. This place is open on all weekdays except one day. The ambiance is very good for business meeting.
Catherine is adjoining to Bombay High and it is also a nice place. If you are having a business meet at this hotel, you can conduct private cocktail party in this lounge. Guest can go to garden for smoke and also enjoy LIVE band (if they open the door) from Bombay high.
The swimming pool is very small and it is closed during monsoon period. Other areas like Gymnasium & recreation places are good.
The rooms are pretty spacious (approx 375 sq ft). They have largest rooms in the category amongst peers. The standard room has everything you need. Spacious rooms with large TV, king size bed, French window and sit out. Bathroom has tub, bating cabin with good fittings and amenities.
The view from room is average. You can have a garden view or pool side view. The hotel is situated in the heart of the city; however the view is better than other hotels.
Room service & quality of sleep is very nice. If you are planning for any business meet. This is perfect destination. The ballroom is very large and pre-function area is also good enough. If you are doing during off season, the hotel will offer you a good deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ITC Maratha is one of the leading 5 star deluxe hotels in Mumbai, the commercial capital and dream city of India. The highlight of the hotel is its architecture and interior spaces. 1.75 lakh sq feet of stone, each hand carved has been used for its cladding and pillars patterned on the 18th and 19th century. The interiors are muted and subtle, with elements of both Victorian as well as Maharashtrian inspiration. It is in close proximity to the bustling business districts of north and central Mumbai, the NSE Exhibition Centre, and is a short distance from Film City, the Bombay Museum, and Borivili National Park. In addition, The Maratha is only a stone's throw from the airport (2 km from the international terminal and 5 km from the domestic terminal) making it convenient for the transit traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your ITC Maratha, Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maratha, Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Itc Grand Maratha
- Grand Maratha
- Itc Hotel Grand Maratha Sheraton & Towers