1. Check-in was slow – slightly over 15-20 minutes. There was no queue but the 1st staff that served me had to hand off to another staff (not sure what was the reason, no explanation to me – just simply a, “Sir, I will be taking over from my colleague). Then the 2nd staff that served me was not sure what was happening and need assistance from a 3rd staff….?????
2. Explanation on complimentary HSIA was not clear which resulted in additional charges on my bill – which was waived off during check-out after I requested to speak to the Hotel Manager; because I was told at check-in that being a SPG Platinum member, my hotel internet was complimentary.
3. Check-out was extremely slow (partly due to the approval needed to waive off the charges of the HSIA). On top of that, printer was not working, or printing other stuff; and the staff had to switch to another counter to print my bill.
4. Being a SPG Platinum member, I would have had much better service from other hotels.
5. Overall, mediocre experience for me @ ITC Maratha Mumbai.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included