I visited numbers of ITC hotel in India and was never disappointed. This one didn't break the rules. I arrived very late after a very long day but the service was awesome. Next morning the breakfast was splendid, the choice of food excellent and once more the service perfect.
This was my first visit as I usually went to Lila hotel but will continue to use this one in the near furture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ITC Maratha is one of the leading 5 star deluxe hotels in Mumbai, the commercial capital and dream city of India. The highlight of the hotel is its architecture and interior spaces. 1.75 lakh sq feet of stone, each hand carved has been used for its cladding and pillars patterned on the 18th and 19th century. The interiors are muted and subtle, with elements of both Victorian as well as Maharashtrian inspiration. It is in close proximity to the bustling business districts of north and central Mumbai, the NSE Exhibition Centre, and is a short distance from Film City, the Bombay Museum, and Borivili National Park. In addition, The Maratha is only a stone throw from the airport (2 km from the international terminal and 5 km from the domestic terminal) making it convenient for the transit traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your ITC Maratha, Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maratha, Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Itc Grand Maratha
- Grand Maratha
- Itc Hotel Grand Maratha Sheraton & Towers