I stay at ITC GM Sahar on my business trips. The location itself makes it a hotel of choice. Your grand experience starts from the "pick up".
The rooms are grand and comfortable. Very comfortable bed , aircon may be a little tricky but is generally good. Baths are clean , soaps etc are from ITC's own Fiama De Wills line. Sleep quality is excellent ( have stayed at Hyatt next door, which was very noisy on weekends). Wi Fi in room is missed a lot. Staff is excellent, polite and attentive , however , this time the check in took a quite longer than I had expected.
Pool is good, clean , but hardly got around to take a plunge.
Breakfast in the Peshwa Pavilion is well spread mix of Indian , Oriental and European. Its a good idea to start your day with breakfast here.
Lunch is generally at work but I save my apetite for "Peshawari". Greatest restaurant for BBQ in Mumbai. And the "Raan" (lamb) is out of the world. One may avoid Paneer Tikka. Daal (Black lentils) is some thing you cant afford to miss.
Business Centre , very friendly staff, they booked me a conference room on a short notice and reasonable rates ( pleasant surprise). Thanks to the team.
Overall experience is excellent. Will recommend people with good taste to stay and eat here. Good Luck Grand Maratha.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ITC Maratha is one of the leading 5 star deluxe hotels in Mumbai, the commercial capital and dream city of India. The highlight of the hotel is its architecture and interior spaces. 1.75 lakh sq feet of stone, each hand carved has been used for its cladding and pillars patterned on the 18th and 19th century. The interiors are muted and subtle, with elements of both Victorian as well as Maharashtrian inspiration. It is in close proximity to the bustling business districts of north and central Mumbai, the NSE Exhibition Centre, and is a short distance from Film City, the Bombay Museum, and Borivili National Park. In addition, The Maratha is only a stone's throw from the airport (2 km from the international terminal and 5 km from the domestic terminal) making it convenient for the transit traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your ITC Maratha, Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maratha, Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Itc Grand Maratha
- Grand Maratha
- Itc Hotel Grand Maratha Sheraton & Towers