$156
  • Breakfast included
$104
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$236
$171
Oberoi Hotels
$76
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$102
3,439 results
All reviewsdum pukhtupper crustinternational airportpan asianclose to the airportguest relationscoffee shopbutler serviceluxurious hotelexcellent hotelhome away from homebusiness tripexcellent hospitalityspecial thankshis teamfront officeindian food
Reviewed November 3, 2012

the place I have sayed in India so far, is my 3rd stay, extremely friendly staff, very helpful but til in the background and do not bother you, very good restaurants, atrium type dining area with phantastic breakfast lunch buffet, rooms are very spaceous with all luxury you ca nask fro, WiFi a little slow and not for free,own taxi service, price to airport is ca. 10 Euro, room rate ca. 210 Euro for corporate rate, was very pleased, can really recommend that place

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank blueskies15-10
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear Guest,

It is heartening to note that services provided by the team were appreciated by you. We thank you for your recommendation; it was our pleasure to have been of service to you.

The team joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to ITC Maratha, Mumbai soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Although i never stayed in this hotel, i did have a meal in the Pashrawa restaurant on the ground floor.

A beautiful building with friendly staff and lots of places to chose from for dining.

The restaurant was fantastic with great food from Northern India, the lamb was beautiful and just flaked from the bone. The tandoori chicken was divine and the atmosphere was superb.

if the restaurant was like this then the hotel has to be excellent.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Your feedback is most gratifying and we take pride in offering our guests best culinary traditions. Here one can enjoy the subtle flavours of different cuisines, authentic to a particular culture and culinary style.
Indeed, in our specialty restaurants cuisines have been researched and refined to be a gourmet’s delight.

We really look forward to you staying with us during your next trip to Mumbai.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

Recommended, surroundings (Airport) are not fantastic, but within the Hotel it's nice. Extremely good eating, top quality food, both "European" style and inventive Indian fairs. Mainly a hotel for travellers and business people, but I would guess that conferences, weddings etc would work nicely here!

• Stayed: September 2012
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor. Indeed, strategically located near the airports, ITC Maratha, a tree-ringed escape, is tucked amid the city’s vibrant trade and business centre making it an ideal place for conducting business.
Your recognition of our product, Food & Beverage and other services are appreciated by all of us. It is our constant endeavour to offer our discerning travellers indigenous, luxury experiences through our commitment to quality service.

We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you once again to ITC Maratha.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 29, 2012

The ITC Maratha thoroughly exceeded my expectations. I used it as a layover airport between my domestic India flights and the return flight to the US. So I only spent about 10hrs at the hotel. I used the car service to bring me from the domestic terminal and to take me to the international terminal after checkout. It is a short ride to either terminal, even with the crazy traffic. I was upgraded due to my status with SPG and the room was exceptional! The bathroom could only be described as "opulent", I'm going to put up some pictures. From the moment I arrived, I felt like a rock star. The complimentary Upper Crust Lounge buffet was tasty and I appreciated being able to have a couple drinks and a light snack without having to go to a restaurant. My room came with a complimentary wine bottle and all the amenities that I could ask for.

Room Tip: I was in a Deluxe Suite, and highly recommend it!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank RamblingManTN

Dear Guest,

At the outset let me take this opportunity to thank you for selecting our hotel as a transient guest.It was a pleasure to have you with us at ITC Maratha, Mumbai. It is heartening to note that your experience reflected our desire to extend warm Indian hospitality. Also, all of us are humbled by your comments on the overall experience that the team enabled.

Hope this will be the first of many more occasions for you and your team to visit ITC Maratha.

Indeed, your positive feedback on the arrangements motivates the team to improve our standards even further.

Look forward to welcoming you back.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Wonderful location. Very co-operative staff. Amazing staff. Tiers of accommodation on a sprawling piece of property very well maintained. Slightly expensive though, however, the experience was worth every cent spent. Staff had organised a wonderful, customized event for the company needs.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business