What a peaceful hotel in Mumbai. I stayed at the ITC Maratha for 2 days in March after 8 days of safaris and it was a pleasure. The staff was friendly and very helpful with a few requests I had.
The food was good but expensive. I believe there are 7 restaurants in the hotel, which is a good thing since there is nothing around the hotel (except the Hilton and Hyatt.)
It is a great place to stay if you are flying in and out of Mumbai airport, but if you are looking for nightlife, local restaurants, handicraft shops, etc. stay downtown closer to the gateway of India.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ITC Maratha is one of the leading 5 star deluxe hotels in Mumbai, the commercial capital and dream city of India. The highlight of the hotel is its architecture and interior spaces. 1.75 lakh sq feet of stone, each hand carved has been used for its cladding and pillars patterned on the 18th and 19th century. The interiors are muted and subtle, with elements of both Victorian as well as Maharashtrian inspiration. It is in close proximity to the bustling business districts of north and central Mumbai, the NSE Exhibition Centre, and is a short distance from Film City, the Bombay Museum, and Borivili National Park. In addition, The Maratha is only a stone throw from the airport (2 km from the international terminal and 5 km from the domestic terminal) making it convenient for the transit traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Starwood APAC, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your ITC Maratha, Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maratha, Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Itc Grand Maratha
- Grand Maratha
- Itc Hotel Grand Maratha Sheraton & Towers