Undoubtedly the best luxury hotel in Mumbai. Huge rooms with all amenities one can imagine. The best food in any 5 star property. Service levels which make your smiles wider than you thought possible. What else needs to be said.
They have a large variety of packages depending on your requirements. Selecting the right package makes your trip maximum VFM. I was booked on a free stay voucher, but still got the complete undiluted service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ITC Maratha is one of the leading 5 star deluxe hotels in Mumbai, the commercial capital and dream city of India. The highlight of the hotel is its architecture and interior spaces. 1.75 lakh sq feet of stone, each hand carved has been used for its cladding and pillars patterned on the 18th and 19th century. The interiors are muted and subtle, with elements of both Victorian as well as Maharashtrian inspiration. It is in close proximity to the bustling business districts of north and central Mumbai, the NSE Exhibition Centre, and is a short distance from Film City, the Bombay Museum, and Borivili National Park. In addition, The Maratha is only a stone throw from the airport (2 km from the international terminal and 5 km from the domestic terminal) making it convenient for the transit traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your ITC Maratha, Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maratha, Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Itc Grand Maratha
- Grand Maratha
- Itc Hotel Grand Maratha Sheraton & Towers