$155
$122
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$163
Hotels.com
$344
$306
$157
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

$114
$109
$119
$106
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$92
$73
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

3,445 results
All reviewsdum pukhtupper crustinternational airportpan asianclose to the airportguest relationscoffee shopbutler serviceluxurious hotelexcellent hotelhome away from homebusiness tripexcellent hospitalityspecial thankshis teamfront officeindian food
Reviewed June 30, 2011

Stayed at the hotel for business. Carefully done interiors and inviting restaurants make the stay a pleasurable experience. Hotel is extremely environment conscious and that makes you feel good about staying there. Restaurants are fabulous, especially Dakshin is good.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2011

Dear Guest,

ITC Maratha believes that it is vital to adopt green strategies and make optimal use of natural resources. Thank you for endorsing Responsible Luxury.
We are truly gratified by your generous compliments as it motivates us further to strive to serve you better.
All of us are truely inspired and look forward to your next visit.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed June 30, 2011

IT IS ONE OF THE BEST ONES!
Surprisingly quiet given its location practically on the International Airport. Views not too good, but it really is a haven, only 5 minutes by taxi from the arrivals hall. Stayed for a week and tried all 3 Indian restaurants. All very good with great service. Stayed in a junior suite which was very comfortable. Everything worked (apart from a couple of the international power sockets) and the service was impeccable.

Didn't fancy using the outdoor pool, partly because the area around it wasn't very attractive and the shape wasn't very conducive to 'swogging', but also it's overlooked on 3 sides by the towering hotel.

The reception is right at the entrance. The people at the reception are very warm and smart. The check in is very smooth and fast. A person guides you to your room and explains you all the facilities available in the room. The security at the hotel is excellent. A person can come to the floor/s where rooms are located only if he is a residing guest in the hotel, as the elevator doesn’t works if u don’t swipe your room card in the elevator.

I stayed in Towers room. The room had very nice wooden furnishing and very spacious bathroom. All the amenities a person can possibly think of is available in the room – Internet, LCD TV, laundry, in room dining etc. It also had a very wonderful view of the outside road. There is no possibility of even the slightest of noise coming inside your room. You can also personalize your room online, even before you come to stay there. The extent of personalization is amazing – you can even select the type of pillow you want from 8 different options!!!
I LOVED THIS

Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2011

I have been staying at the ITC Maratha every week since beginning of May 2011. My stays were completely business trips and hence I would be able to point out aspects which affect a business traveller.

The check-in, check-out process is smooth. The staff as expected is courteous and helpful. However internet is not free, although it's not terribly expensive also.

The biggest problem with the hotel is the way it has been laid out. The rooms are all surrounding a central lobby where breakfast and dinner is served. So every time you get out of your room you will smell food and hear the clanking of crockery. Its a bit painful and gets on to your nerves.

The food is pretty good and their service is impeccable. If you are dissatisfied with anything just write it in their feedback form and they immediately follow it up.

Their rooms are good. Although I wasn't too impressed with the colour choice of the chairs/sofas. There won't be any spectacular view from the rooms.

The other pain point is the fact the rooms are not well insulated in terms of sound. One night I was working up late and I could hear the snoring of a fellow guest in the next room. Sad.

Overall I would say its a good hotel with great breakfast and service. I would come back to them.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2011

We stayed here for only 1 day and 1 night but the expereince is one of the best experiences for us. The hotel is so perfect, all the staff are so friemdly and accommodating.
We stayed in a suite room and it was like staying in another country.
The room was so clean, everything is so special, from the carpet, to the bed linen, all the bathroom products as well are not the ordinary hotel productsthat you usually see in other hotels but they gave us the best products from Indian to use.
They also have complete amenities, jewelry shops, carpet shops, etc. With all lovely people around to assist you.

And the restaurant, they have all the best food from Asian, to European, any food preferences are available. Also the prices are very reasonable.

They're very honest too.. I left one personal item in the hotel and they even emailed me regarding this. I told them I will pick it up when I have time to return to Mumbai. And after 3 months, I returned and took it.
And all the time, whenever we're in Mumbai, we drop by in this hotel just to grab some best food while in Mumbai.
I highly recommend this hotel for all of you who wants to visit Mumbai...We really enjoyed our stay here...for sure you will too...

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2011

Dear Guest,

Please accept our heartfelt gratitude for your generous compliments. Your encouraging words will further make us strive to serve you better.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 23, 2011

The ITC Maratha continues to be a perfect oasis of calm in the ever chaotic city. The staff were, as always, attentive and helpful even at 1.00am when I checked in. For some reason I was checked into a smoking room but thankfully there was no residual smell in the room so can not complain. Peshawri continues to be a "must" stop on any of my visits to Mumbai.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2011

Dear Guest,

We are glad to learn of your pleasant experience during your stay at ITC Maratha. We look forward to your next visit to the city of Mumbai.

Kind regards,