I have been to Mumbai three times and stayed in four different hotels. I would have to say that this place is the best so far. The rooms are new and do not have that "Mumbai Mold" smell so common in other properties. The staff is friendly and helpful and the food is great. The pricing is high as it is all over Mumbai but I would recommend this hotel highly especially if your business takes you to the airport area or surrounding area. This may be a bit far from Bombay city for those going to Marine Drive etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ITC Maratha is one of the leading 5 star deluxe hotels in Mumbai, the commercial capital and dream city of India. The highlight of the hotel is its architecture and interior spaces. 1.75 lakh sq feet of stone, each hand carved has been used for its cladding and pillars patterned on the 18th and 19th century. The interiors are muted and subtle, with elements of both Victorian as well as Maharashtrian inspiration. It is in close proximity to the bustling business districts of north and central Mumbai, the NSE Exhibition Centre, and is a short distance from Film City, the Bombay Museum, and Borivili National Park. In addition, The Maratha is only a stone throw from the airport (2 km from the international terminal and 5 km from the domestic terminal) making it convenient for the transit traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Starwood APAC, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your ITC Maratha, Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maratha, Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Itc Grand Maratha
- Grand Maratha
- Itc Hotel Grand Maratha Sheraton & Towers