“Very average”

Ramee Guestline Dadar Hotel
Ranked #87 of 484 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Average service, sheets and pillow covers weren't clean, housekeeping service took forever and had to call twice, front desk weren't courteous at all. I asked for an ironing board to be sent up to my room and had to remind housekeeping twice for it.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank 83SBI
dadarsales, General Manager at Ramee Guestline Dadar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ramee Guestline Hotel Dadar !!

Thank you for the time taken for the valuable feedback, I have personally spoken to the concern departmental team for the corrective measures, We take a great pride in the way we run our hotel, but sometimes in spite of best of our intentions, things go wrong. My sincere apology for the inconvenience cause to you. I assure you the definate correction for the same,

We look forth to see you in the near future very soon,

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 19, 2014

hi the hotel was so good and staff was very friendly and office also and the room was so clean my wife tammanna loved the food thanks to ramee guestline dadar hotel we will visit once again the earliest.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ganesh999
dadarsales, General Manager at Ramee Guestline Dadar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ramee Guestline Hotel, Dadar

We are pleased to know that the services and facilities offered to you are to your satisfaction. We thank you for sharing your experience about stay with us.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Thanks and Regards,
Ranjeet Nagare

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Just opposite to Dadar Central station EAST side, opp Swaminarayan temple near KEM hospital too. It has good rooms, good food though expensive but ok by bombay standards. Hot water starts immediately. Free wifi.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
dadarsales, General Manager at Ramee Guestline Dadar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

Greetings from Ramee Guestline Hotel Dadar !!

Heartful thanks for the kind appreciation given by you which definately keeps us motivated, We look further to welcome you soon in coming near future,thank you for choosing to stay with us,

Regards,

Ranjeet Nagare

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Walkable from railway station, close to shopping malls, western dadar is easily approachable-these are the highlights but the most interesting part is the hotel having all boutique facilities including bath tub, jaccuzi, comfortable bed and above all a good airconditioning. I am sure the guest will find it very attractive. Only thing is you need to ask for newspaper in the morning since it took them to give the newspaper only by 730. The breakfast spread was good and sumptuous. The staff were good excepting the people at the reception who have taken a woe not to get up when the guest comes. I thought it was in my case only but i found including foreigners, they will only sit and ask you to do everything.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor rooms since the skyline view could be seen...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Greetings from Ramee Guestline Hotel Mumbai, Dadar ! !

Thank you for having chosen to stay with us and we are greatful for the appreciation given by you which definately boost our passion, wheras some of the points bought to our notice we will definately look in to that positively,

We look forward to your continuous support and patronage.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I booked this hotel after reading Tripadvisor ratings and expected nothing more than an average experience at best. I was pleasantly surprised. I got a great weekend deal that included an airport pickup and breakfast when I booked directly on the hotel's site. We wanted one of the rooms with twin beds and we got a huge room with one bed in a separate alcove. For Dadar, the rooms and bathrooms are big, well appointed and clean. The a/c hums quite a bit, but it also served to muffle street noise that goes on all through the night. Check-in and service overall was efficient, except for the restaurant. While the food was good, the service was really slow, especially at lunch.

Great location, well connected with cabs, train station and eating joints at your doorstep, expect street noise. I was a bit surprised when I was suddenly told that our drop back to the airport is subject to availability of their Innova...but the front desk sorted it out without a mishap. Some other reviewer has complained about the breakfast spread. I thought it was good for the price. Overall, I thought it was value for money and I'd stay here again. Just don't expect the Taj for the price you pay!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Goaddiction
dadarsales, General Manager at Ramee Guestline Dadar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Greetings from Ramee Guestline Hotel Mumbai, Dadar ! !

Thank you for having chosen to stay with us. It was great pleasure to have you with us.

We are indeed happy to read your comments and the message will be conveyed to our associates about the improvement mentioned in certain areas,

We look forward to your continuous support and patronage.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Be it a business trip or a leisure trip. This property serves all. The location is a great advantage since it is located centrally in mumbai, so all suburbs and town is easily accessible. However, not meant for those who want peace during the leisure trip. Breakfast needs to be maintained well. Since we didn't had a good experience with the breakfast. We stayed in suite but am sure the hotel can provide more in the suite.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Modykc
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I had no much info where to stay in Dadar as i was going to Mumbai after almost 12 years, hence my cousin booked me in this hotel as I had some work in Dadar. Although i stayed only for total of 3-4 hrs in hotel, I checked in morning around 8:30am, left for work at 9:30 am and came back to hotel at 11:30 pm and checked out at 1:30 am.

Keeping in view checkin checkout time the room was ready as soon as i checked in. By the way hotel arranges airport pickup. Very close to Railway station just 5 mins walk. Breakfast was Indian it was fine no issue. Rooms and bathroom was very clean. Staff was good. Only if there was Airport drop by the hotel it would be great. Hoping to visit again if i have some work in Dadar.

Room Tip: I wouldn't able to advise which is good room cos i didn't even have time to look outside the...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business