“Well located Decent Place to Stay”

Ramee Guestline Dadar Hotel
Ranked #104 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Although the rooms were quite small, it was comfortable and value for money. I could not imaging paying any less for a similar room in a similar hotel at a similar place. May be others who indicated "over price" could not have been able to negotiate the rates that I got. Or may be I was there during Diwali (festival of lights in India) and that helped. (please note I could not get the same rate while checking their website...so I suggest call up and find out)

This is the feedback I gave to the people at hotel after my trip:

My stay there at Ramee, Dadar was very good. I was happy with your front office for the way they handled the check in and check out. Food was good too. I am sure I will suggest this place to people going to Mumbai.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 20, 2012

we stayed there as it was centrally located, when we reached the hotel we were welcomed by their staff. we booked executive room and it was on 6th floor, but room was not as spacious as it was shown on website. it was little overpriced. we asked the hotel incharge that what is difference between Club and Executive room and what is the size of both, but to our surprise he was not able to tell us the same.

overall stay was comfortable. free wifi was there but we got poor signals in the room. breakfast was ok. staff was responsive and lady on the reception was very cooperative and always ready with smile to assist.

Room Tip: Executive rooms have same size as Club Room. so save by choosing club room
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank skjain2007
Reviewed September 15, 2012

you can get a room at a five star hotel at these prices at many indian and international cities
centrally located, good food, nice rooms.
situated right in front of the dadar east railway station.
area is highly trafficed so long time on road, to and fro.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank StarTraveller25
Aditya G, Manager at Ramee Guestline Dadar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time and effort for the feedback.

We appreciate your feedback about Ramee Guestline Hotel, Dadar. Looking forward to provide you the best service and attention in the future

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Ramee Guestline offers an excellent value for money with a fantastic location advantage as it being near to all commercial/ residential locations viz airport/ pali hill/ bandra/ worli/ prabhadevi with all of them between 15 - 25 min by taxi, the in room service is responsive and good, breakfast offered is both continental and india, and finally the hotel is well maintained and has high cleanliness standards.....overall it's pleasant experience staying in the hotel.....just one point for those who drive in, they may have parking issues..apart from this no other shortcomings and I will recommend this hotel to everyone desiring to stay in Dadar.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank amit J
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Stayed @ this property in July, when i was on project in Mumbai. 3 of us stayed here. The hotel is not 4 star, as it promises. Its a 3 star property. The rooms are good and clean. U get an LCD TV, and bathroom is good. But, the walking space inside the room is less. Also, the ODOUR which one inhales while pushing the hotel door is very AWKWARD. We many times told the manager and the attending people that the ODOUR is very much OWERPOWERING, but nobody listened. Also, the food variety is limited in breakfast. I am happy that we checked out of the hotel soon. The location is good though. Its close the Dadar railway station

Room Tip: Please take a bigger room, as maximum rooms are small and have less walking space..
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank amitmba11
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Clean and neat though the hotel is located in the midst of a crowded area. THe room was comfortable though the walls are not well insulated for noise. Mineral water and provisons for making tea and coffee are part of the room. There is free internet and the connection is pretty fast. Room service is quick and good.
Staff are helpful and go the extra mile. The one thing that annoyed me and was not resolved was that one light in the foyer as soon as you enter the room could not be switched off as there was no switch. My complaint was not attended too.
The fruit platter at the breakfast table was fresh and well cut. However the hotel should think of including porridge in it breakfast menu. A comfortable and decent place in a city like Mumbai.

Room Tip: Try and get rooms on the higher floors to escape the noise level from the streets.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank capricorn_ukr
Reviewed July 7, 2012

The Hotel is perfectly Located just next to Dadar West Railway Station and adjoining the Jagannath Shetty Fly over below which the Mumbai Pune MSRTC Buses ply. The Rooms are very good and the services are Prompt..It has been my 4th stay with them and the services have been better every time. Though certain things I pointed out via email to the Hotel as below

1) My name was incorrectly noted by the staff which I had pointed out this to the front office lady staff who assured me that the name will be rectified as it was a typo error. The same has not been corrected.
2) The rooms are equipped with mini bars with good variety of food and beverages. A bottle of beer requires a Bottle Opener which was not available in the Room. If I wish to have a beer I should not be calling the Room Service just to open the bottle. Why cant be there a provision for a beer opener just like the ones available in stores where the Fridge handles have bottle openers. This was quite annoying.
3) This was my 3rd or the fourth visit to the property and I am sure I will continue to stay further aswell. For such customers there should be mail offers, previliges so as to retain loyalty, to which I am Thankful for I was provided with a discount on my bill. But if this communication had been mailed earlier I could have planned my trip accordingly....

Over all the hospitality was fantastic and a must stay....KUDOS

Cheers
Tushar

Room Tip: The rooms on the Front View facing the main Road are Superior or Exec Suites bit costlier but the vi...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo