To start with, we had to wait for 1 hour before the hotel car came to pick us up. The welcome at the reception was dull. The room was damp and smelly. In fact the entire floor was smelly. The AC too wasn't working at it's best. We used to keep a paper slip in the slot when we went out so that the AC would keep running and it would be cool once we would be back. But the housekeeping guys even removed the slips and switch off the AC as if they were paying from their own pockets. The shower in the bathroom was too slowand the bathtub was dirty and full of scratches. Housekeeping didn't even keep new towels once we disposed the old ones. Upon calling them to send towels, a dirty looking housekeeper came and as soon as I opened the door, he burped on my face. That was too disgusting. We had breakfast included. No one in the restaurant bothered to serve us. Tea would come after we would finish and they didn't care whether we needed anything. We have always been very lucky with choosing hotels but this was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in and would never recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramee Guestline Hotel - Juhu Maintains; the traditions of hospitality and service for which Ramee Hotels are renowned the world over. The commercial and financial hub of India and a shoppers' paradise, Mumbai is home to a fascinating mix of traditions with an endless range of attractions from the ancient and modern world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ramee Guestline Hotel, Juhu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramee Guestline Hotel, Juhu Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hotel Ramee Guestline Juhu
- Hotel Ramee International