Location is nice but there is a need to improve on communication between the passenger and reception for clear understanding as details of customers at times are overlooked. We had booked 3 rooms, room service is very expensive.
Rooms were smelling of cigarette, probably the rooms are not being properly cleaned and proper disinfectants not used to kill the odour. Items were missing from the mini bar and on reporting, there was no action taken. We had to take photographs for proof of missing items. A discotheque facing the reception and next to the main entrance of the hotel is discouraging.
And one more thing! The booking people and Reception people are poles apart on information! Make sure you also call the reception people to confirm the details or you might be in for a shock!
Would not mind avoiding this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramee Guestline Hotel - Juhu Maintains; the traditions of hospitality and service for which Ramee Hotels are renowned the world over. The commercial and financial hub of India and a shoppers' paradise, Mumbai is home to a fascinating mix of traditions with an endless range of attractions from the ancient and modern world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ramee Guestline Hotel, Juhu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramee Guestline Hotel, Juhu Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hotel Ramee Guestline Juhu
- Hotel Ramee International