The hotel is located at a great venue, the rooms are small, stinky and the staff are irresponsible.
The food at the mirchi restaurant was great. Too much noise at the bar and party zone in the lobby area. Travel desk is supportive. The reception staff could have been more courteous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramee Guestline Hotel - Juhu Maintains; the traditions of hospitality and service for which Ramee Hotels are renowned the world over. The commercial and financial hub of India and a shoppers' paradise, Mumbai is home to a fascinating mix of traditions with an endless range of attractions from the ancient and modern world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramee Guestline Hotel, Juhu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramee Guestline Hotel, Juhu Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hotel Ramee Guestline Juhu
- Hotel Ramee International