Ramee Guestline Hotel, Juhu
    Great 4.5/5
    • Pool
    BJN Hotel(Mumbai)
    Very Good 4/5
      All reviewsrock bottomguest lineiskon templeswimming poolbuffet dinnerin housepleasant stayroom service ishotel staffinternational airportmirchijuhuaddadiscgymleisureoperative
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have a long standing relationship with this hotel as over 10 years whenever I visit Mumbai I stay in this hotel ,I like their service they give for the cost I pay,keep it up Guestline
      I have always been picked up on time and the staff have n
      Been courteous and as
      Los enjoy the grills they offer in their night buffet,I sometimes am am
      Nano yes by their loud music once they shifted their disc to ground floor but overall am satisfied as good value for my money

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
      ramee_guestline_juhu, Manager at Ramee Guestline Hotel, Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback & we appreciate the time taken to pen down your experience at our hotel. The management & staff will put in their best efforts to meet the guest requirements & excel in meeting their expectations as always. We look forward to your next stay at our hotel & wishing you the very best as well.

Warm Regards

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Fairly a nice place to stay.... business & family. You can go for a morning/ evening Jogging/ walk to the beach which is about 150 mtrs from the hotel. Complimentary breakfast is fairly good. Trouble is when you get a room on 2nd/ 3rd floor in the front side and if a party is going on on the first floor restaurant.... music is loud and you can do anything about that. You also are charged if you request for extra glasses/ cutlery in room.. it pinches bad (though it is just Rs.50/- for two pcs)

Room Tip: As mentioned above avoid rooms on 2nd & 3rd floor on the front side if you wish to have a nice sleep as there may be some noisy parties on the 1st floor.
      1  Thank Channan1

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the feedback & we appreciate the time taken to pen down your experience at our hotel. We will take your suggestions into consideration & work out the best solution to make our guest stay more comfortable. Looking forward for your next stay at our Hotel.

Regards

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Good hospitality and fine variety of foods. Good location which is very close to the Jugu Beach. I have enjoyed the Beach view rooms at all the time i have stayed. Good hotel to stay with family. Also i have enjoyed the complementary steam bath which was very nice. Also good place for a nice walking or jogging in the morning.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
      1  Thank G_Fernandes563
      Reviewed January 5, 2013

Stayed there for the first and last time, for 5 nights of sheer hell. Very loud music from the all night disco kept me awake every night and even when requested tons of times to turn down the music, especially when I was unwell and vomiting all night, they ignored the repeated request. I requested a room temperature Sprite to ease myself from vomiting and they took 30 mins to bring me a flat soda poured from a flat 2 litre bottle that arrived in a glass uncovered and without fizz. I really needed a small unopened bottle with the full fizz. I requested this again and they refused to source me a small unopened sprite to make feel better, out of sheer laziness. The water from the shower would never be hot enough every morning. There was so much racket coming from all the nearby rooms all night, not to mention the horrible smell of tobacco throughout the floor and hotel, which made me feel very unwell and breathless. The bathroom really needed updating, the towels were so old sometimes, it was like using sand paper, and they were so rough. All the toiletries were of very low standard and we had to call to replace toilet rolls and towels over and over again, daily. The ambience of the hotel was very dark, smelly and dingy like a horror movie. They really were saving on lighting in the whole hotel. The room views were of building sites and not 4 stars. We had to call several times and even 10 times a day to get the right WIFI codes as they were not sure themselves. I froze one night as the cleaner had left the AC on all day when had turned it off before we left the hotel for the day. The pillows were too soft, not enough quilts/pillows were given. The staff in reception and some others needed to understand English better, customer service and manners. We used an external laundry as it was too expensive. Had to use cushions to sleep on as the pillows were too soft. I booked a massage for 08:00 next morning, there was no one there so I booked the next day, same thing happened 3 times, then finally the third day a girl who spoke no English, who seemed that she never knew how to massage came and it felt like she was just applying layers and layers of oil until she knocked the bottle all over the couch that was very uncomfortable, the massage room was freezing, uncomfortable and very uninviting, the worst I have ever experienced. I felt awful, instead of relaxed, there was no customer care at all. The New Year’s Eve party’s food was unexciting and not to my taste, best to go to a roadside outlet. The tea was disgusting every morning and the masala tea was even worse, they made no effort at all. We had to call dozens of times every day for the wifi codes and passwords as they kept giving incorrect details. The toaster was not working and every day everyone struggled and there was que for the toast. Don’t stay at this hotel if you are looking for Customer Care!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
      4  Thank Nightmare2012
      Reviewed December 28, 2012

Very convenient hotel. Prefer staying at Ramee group of hotels in Dubai and India as you know the quality is always going to be the same.. HIGH! Beautifully clean rooms and amazing bathrooms with friendly and polite staff. Cannot be beaten. Manager and Front desk was exceptional too.

1  Thank ShivC83

Dear Sir,

We appreciate and thank you for your email, as this will surely motivate our staff to do better than our best. The management & staff put in their best efforts to meet the guest requirements & excel in meeting their expectations and this email of yours will surely do a world of GOOD. We look forward to your next stay at our hotel & wishing you the very best as well.

Regards