I have stayed in this hotel a number of times. This time it was rather disappointing. (Aug 13th to Aug 14th). The hotel seems to be running down. In Mumbai you need to have a bath anytime of the day. Unfortunately, luke warm water was available only in the morning. The airconditioning is slow. The breakfast looks half hearted. You can see 'cost cuts' everywhere.
The drivers are not trained so the pick-up and drop to the airport is a hair raising experience. They are more interested in overtaking every vehicle without considering the comfort of the person sitting on the rear seat.
The price is low. With this there will be demands for lowering it further. I think the hotel should handle the depression by providing value for money and not indulge in such heavy cost cutting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramee Guestline Hotel - Juhu Maintains; the traditions of hospitality and service for which Ramee Hotels are renowned the world over. The commercial and financial hub of India and a shoppers' paradise, Mumbai is home to a fascinating mix of traditions with an endless range of attractions from the ancient and modern world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramee Guestline Hotel, Juhu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramee Guestline Hotel, Juhu Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hotel Ramee Guestline Juhu
- Hotel Ramee International