The Cons first: The hotel is located right on the Powai Lake (one of the largest in Mumbai) and provides an excellent panaromic view of the same. That is the good part. However, what makes the location bad is the fact that Powai itself is situated a little away from most of the Business Districts itself and commuting to South Bombay, Worli and Bandra Kurla Complex can be pretty tricky especially during the Rush hours of the morning.
- Excellent view of the lake
- Exceptional level of service
- Velvel Lounge is a cool and a pretty chic place to hangout especially during weekend evenings
- Lunch Buffet offers a tremendous value for the money. The food needless to say is excellent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel is a Marriott Luxury and Lifestyle Hotel in Mumbai, India and a luxury retreat in the heart of picturesque Powai Mumbai. Perched neatly on the banks of Lake Powai, a short distance from Mumbai's domestic and international airports, our hotel features winding walkways, lush gardens, and 600 beautifully designed rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Mumbai Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel