JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu
$219
$128
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
$49
$40
$111
$73
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
2,599 results
All reviewslotus cafemezzo mezzothe executive loungecoffee shopsea viewexcellent hotelpool sidebreakfast buffet isindian restaurantspecial mentionbusiness tripspecial thanksjuhuenigmasaffronbollywoodgym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 15, 2007

Stayed at the Hotel 2 weeks back...the lobby at the weekends is a noisy nightmare railway station atmosphere with teens hanging aroung to go to the nightclub.

Internet in the rooms didn't work for hours,Reception never answered the phone at night,tired rooms requiring refurbishment (eg dirty curtains,mould between joins in the bathrooms,etc).

In the day time the restaurants are closed except the buffet which had very mediocre food/yesterdays leftovers.

India has great 5 Star Hotels this isn't one of them and it may well meet the Hotel Inspector's checklist of being classified as a 5 star but thats it.

And certainly not worth what the charges are.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled on business
4  Thank UGReview
Reviewed May 2, 2007

We wanted to stay in one 5 star hotel on our India trip, and this was it. The price was high, but the hotel was vast and a world unto itself -- many restaurants, shops, and activities to keep you busy.

Our room was a bit musty, but very clean with all of the amenities of a 5 star hotel.

You can't go wrong staying at this hotel if you don't mind the price!

• Stayed: March 2007
1  Thank mikesche
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am continuously working with my team to ensure flawless service and great product experience for all our guests.

It would be a pleasure to have you with us whenever next you plan your trip to Mumbai.

With best regards,
Pavithran Nambiar

Reviewed April 24, 2007

I decided to stay at the JW after visiting many times. The physical plant is nice - and the pool is pretty nice -- it snakes along from the end of the property to the beach line. The restaurants are pretty good -- the club, Enigma, is pretty cool (though, like most clubs here, the bartenders are pretty stiff and the ratio of men to women is still off) and the staff are moderately helpful. I am staying on the fourth floor -- which is the club level -- and the entire floor smells a bit like a YMCA pool. I've asked them to fix the problem in my room, but so far, no luck. So, great common areas, rooms are small and a little funky smelling. Not quite JW standard, at least I would hope not.

Stayed: April 2007
2  Thank beejdas2007
Reviewed March 29, 2007

The hotel is absolutely breathtaking! I loved every minute of my stay. My room was spotless and the staff was always ready to assist. Food was phenomenal! Over all I can't wait until I can go back. It was on of the best vacations I have ever been on!

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

With best regards,
Pavithran Nambiar

Reviewed March 20, 2007

We stayed here for several nights on two separate occasions in Dec 06/Jan 07. It is a landmark hotel but we were disappointed in the stay. The rooms were adequate, but there was an error in our reservation (two double beds instead of one bed as requested) that was only taken care of after escalating complaints to the hotel manager. The breakfast was very busy and the staff was competent and nothing more. On the other hand, the gym was fantastic and the staff there was excellent.

For the money, the hotel was definitely rough around the edges. (We also stayed at the Hilton Towers Mumbai on the same trip and were much happier with the service and amenities there).

Stayed: January 2007